Profile for Robert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert "Agentdemon" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ United States)

It's Superman!
It's Superman!
by Jerry Siegel
113 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so good, June 9, 2008
This review is from: It's Superman! (Hardcover)
I loved it, I finished it in two days and my fingers are crossed that a sequel will be written.

Preventing Violence (Prospects for Tomorrow)
Preventing Violence (Prospects for Tomorrow)
by James Gilligan
44 used & new from $8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 22, 2007
Having read Dr. Gilligan's first book, I was very excited to see he had a sequel dealing with the prevention of violence. The first one changed my perspective on a number of things and this book expanded on that. I strongly recommend it to anyone wanting to understand the necessary factors for preventing violence.

Human Anatomy Made Amazingly Easy
Human Anatomy Made Amazingly Easy
by Christopher Hart
Price: $15.82
145 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars not bad, December 25, 2004
I'm changing my vote to 4 because I was a bit harsh on critiquing this book. I went through the book again and I found that the book does suit beginner anatomy really well. As another reviewer, I was turned off by the art but nonetheless it is a decent book on the subject and I recommended it to beginners and others alike.

If your looking for other good figure drawing/anatomy books, pick jack Hamm's book "Drawing the head & figure" or Andrew Loomis' "figure drawing for all it's worth".

The Science of Superman
The Science of Superman
by Roger Stern
10 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, December 11, 2004
The book as mentioned in other reviews, does a good job exlpaining supes powers from a scientific view. Though the author uses the word "speculation" a lot, it doesn't take away how great it is to know that the entity known as superman could exist. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves superman.