Profile for J. Amaya > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Amaya RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flinger Don Action Figure
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flinger Don Action Figure
Offered by Toys & Videogames Trader
Price: $11.90
21 used & new from $11.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 6, 2013
I can't believe playmates would put out such a bad quality TMNT toy; very disappointed. I've been a TMNT fan since the 80's and owned many of their action figures dating back. The quality of this Flinger Don action figure compares to toys given out in a Mcdonald's happy meal, but at lease their toys work. This is the first TMNT "Flinger" action figure we have purchased for our son; previously purchased "Basic" and "Power Sound FX". The first thing we noticed is how cheap the plastic felt and you can't even move the action figures legs! When you snap the backpack that holds Donatello's staffs, the toy become very bulky and unstable. My son likes to keep his action figures standing up on his shelf, but the wheels on the bottom of Donatello's feet make it hard for the toy to stand. To top it all off the toy's fling action didn't work! For the price, I would recommend purchasing TMNT "Power Sound FX" figures instead of the "Flingers" figures.

HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet)
HDMI High Speed Cable (6 Feet)
Offered by Blue Technology
Price: $2.31
184 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars These cables are awesome!!!, October 8, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Using these cables for my ps3 and they work great. I have a samsung tv and i get amazing picture quality. Don't hesitate cause of the price the cables do the job!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2013 6:15 PM PST