Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (texas)

Page: 1 | 2
The Magnum Opus: A Dark Steampunk Tale
The Magnum Opus: A Dark Steampunk Tale
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, June 11, 2014
I totally loved this. I loved all of it. From start to finish. Definitely glad I bought this. I will recommend this to all my friends.

Breakable (Contours of the Heart)
Breakable (Contours of the Heart)
by Tammara Webber
Price: $11.71
72 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥, May 9, 2014
I love love love love looooved this book! I loved Easy with all my heart and I loved this one just as much if not more. It's not just Easy in Lucas pov it gives us a view into his past and how he got to where he is now. I loved the Landon chapters so so much. I looked forward to those throughout the book.Lucas has a golden soul. How I wish I had a Lucas of my own *sigh. But I will definitely reread this book probably enough times for the pages start to fall out. Anyways I definitely recommend this book to anyone who might have a doubt about buying it.

Rule: A Marked Men Novel
Rule: A Marked Men Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, May 9, 2014
This was a pretty cool book. I loved Rule and all of his sexy tattoos, piercings and no bs attitude. I liked how Shaw knew what she wanted and fought for it.

One Menu at a Time
One Menu at a Time
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty plain :/, May 1, 2014
Well this book consisted of three things. 1. Everyone telling Jamie to get married 2. Chase trying to get her to let him love her 3. Her complaining that everyone wants her married and denying the fact that she should be with Chase even though she loves him.

Here for the Cake
Here for the Cake
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book from beginning to end!, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Here for the Cake (Kindle Edition)
I looved this book. It was so cute, funny, and sarcastic in all the perfect places. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. I loved all the characters. Josie is awesome and tells it like it is (she sounds like the type of best friend I would want). Ben is haaawt as hell and sarcastic in the perfect way. And I loved Minas strong and witty personality.

Young Love Murder (Young Assassins Book 1)
Young Love Murder (Young Assassins Book 1)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok, April 10, 2014
It was ok. In the beginning I was like uuugh this is so cheesy and stupid. The whole my life wasn't complete without you crap. There was some good action but not as much as I hoped there would be considering she is an assassin. I guess over all you get your moneys worth of a story for .99

Erased (Altered)
Erased (Altered)
by Jennifer Rush
Price: $11.53
76 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!!!, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Erased (Altered) (Hardcover)
I loved this book just as much as the first! I love that it is so fast pace with lots of action and plot twists. I love all the boys and how Anna is such a strong character rather than a weak little girl that can hardly defend herself. Definitely did not disappoint me at all

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, Book 1) (Anna Dressed in Blood Series)
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, Book 1) (Anna Dressed in Blood Series)
by Kendare Blake
Price: $9.18
84 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book of the year, December 29, 2013
I absolutely loooooooved this book! There was definitely blood all over the story. And it was refreshing to have strong and fierce female roles instead of weak as they usually are. All the characters were unique and wonderfully written. There is lots of action and it keeps the fun rolling.

Beware of Bad Boy
Beware of Bad Boy
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Bad Boy, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Beware of Bad Boy (Kindle Edition)
This book is a fun read. I liked the characters and how they fit together, still a little creeped out about the fact that they are step siblings but they aren't related soooo I guess its a go for them. It ends on a pretty big cliff hanger so I'm just waiting for the second book to come out

House of Night, Books 1-4 (Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed)
House of Night, Books 1-4 (Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed)
by P. C. Cast
Price: $25.06
112 used & new from $8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars kind of annoying books, March 10, 2012
At first I really liked these books. But then they just became annoying, really slow and at times just plain stupid. Zoey is such an indecisive and in-confident character that always questions herself. She is very naive and it is annoying how every new male character that is introduced to the series finds her attractive and likes her right away, like seriously?!?? Also every book ends the same way, with her getting an additional tattoo. And they all have a chapter devoted entirely to catch you up on the previous book. The books are so slow and get very boring, typically are in a time period of a couple of days (up to about 4 days) again, seriously?? Then there is the ways that the characters "summon" their "affinities" most of the time they are described in the same way and then "released" again with the same description like "thank you wind, i appreciate your help. you may leave now." bah! How annoying. In my opinion the books only get worse the farther they go, there is way too much filler in it. I would recommend that, if you chose to waste as much time as I did reading them, to rent them instead of wasting money you could use to buy great books. I unfortunately own books 1-8 and do not intend on buying or reading any that follow, I have given up on the series getting any better.

Page: 1 | 2