Profile for CTSIA-100 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CTSIA-100 RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Thinking Matters Most, September 11, 2014
It just works! If an individual will evacuate their mind of "get rich schemes" and resolve & discipline themselves to daily applying certain principles, the mental results show-up quickly. Hill gets it right: We are transformed by the renewing of our minds, not by amassing money! Wealth can be earned and will grow to the capacity of one's personal leadership. It is on my shelf for life. Be well.

As A Man Thinketh
As A Man Thinketh
by James Allen
Price: $5.50
31 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Only if You Have the Courage to Change, September 4, 2014
This review is from: As A Man Thinketh (Paperback)
Timeless classic...still incredibly thought provoking and life changing.

Live At The Troubadour (CD +DVD)
Live At The Troubadour (CD +DVD)
Price: $14.88
70 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Music that Touches The Soul, July 25, 2014
Great! James Taylor and Carole King were just meant to do music together....another sterling example of when music and lyrics were meaningful and touched the soul. Their music individually and collectively are timeless classics.

Snark SN1 Guitar Tuner
Snark SN1 Guitar Tuner
Price: $10.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Tuner!, June 12, 2014
I cannot recommend it enough! I have several other tuners, including one on my bass amp head that cost a several hundred dollars. But, this tuner wins every time hands time. I can tune my bass quicker and more accurately. I plan to order one to two more. BTW, when I purchased via Amazon it was literally 1/2 the retail price at a major music store with locations all around the U.S.

Diamonds
Diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical Freshness You'll Want to hear over & over again!, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Diamonds (Audio CD)
Wow! I had no idea there were/are artists this creative and musical in today's society. So much of "new music" in the 21st century is devoid of musical inspiration. Jonathan is tremendously gifted and well able musically. His music appeals to a diverse audience and it's freshness is laudable. Outstanding!

Under an Open Heaven
Under an Open Heaven
Price: $9.88
32 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great One By Wess, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
...he's done it again. Wes's Morgan is talented beyond measure. Outstanding versatility... I thoroughly enjoy some the classic gospel sounds and lyric styles...thanks for keeping us in church Wess! Buy It!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
Offered by Speedy Mobile
Price: $179.99
98 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for Me, September 30, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my daughter. She likes it hands-down so its a winner for me too. My granddaughter
Has the same tablet and uses it extensively in college. The value that this tablet offers is outstanding.

I'm at Peace: A Praise and Worship Experience
I'm at Peace: A Praise and Worship Experience
Price: $11.88
43 used & new from $6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars What An Awsome Gift to the Body of Christ, September 30, 2013
Vicki is more than an artist...her lyrics and music reach where so much of the "now music" is missing. They have all the runs and some the best musicians available, but its simply a music project. Sis Yohee's music is ministry through inspiring music.... her musicians are world class too but her gifting from The Lord makes the difference.....buy it now.

D'Addario EXL170S Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Strings, Light, 45-100, Short Scale
D'Addario EXL170S Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Strings, Light, 45-100, Short Scale
Price: $15.86
33 used & new from $9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Still My Favorites, September 30, 2013
I installed them on my Jazz Bass and my new Squier Jaguar, short scale bass....I'm hooked. I put D'darrio flatwounds on my P-bass...good for what they do but the nickels give me more versatility. Maybe when I learn to play Bette I may switch, may be not.

Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar Special Short Scale Bass, Black
Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Jaguar Special Short Scale Bass, Black
Price: $179.99
3 used & new from $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Surprise, September 30, 2013
I've read the rave reviews regarding this bass for over 1-year. I decided to take the plunge because I wanted a bass that is very light, (my Jazz bass is more than 10 lbs), one I could bang around, and one that was easy on my aging hands and fingers --what a pleasant surprise. The craftsmanship for a bass at this price point is spot-on. Initially it was tough getting the intonation to stabilize, but after playing it a couple of days it settled down. The P pickup is better than the Jazz pickup, but I'm using it for that Jamerson Motown sound and to practice, practice, practice. I went a step further and installed my favorite strings -- D'darrio Nickels (short scale version); it was an instant moment of bass sounding bliss. Listen, it's incredibly tough to beat this instrument at this price-point; I bought the black one and thinking about a red one too so I will have one to "hot rod"! Recommendation: buy it; immediately change the strings and get a set up ; wax the body to preserve the paint job and enjoy, enjoy. Be safe--be well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3