Profile for jb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Notorious (Single-Disc Edition)
Notorious (Single-Disc Edition)
DVD ~ Jamal Woolard
Price: $6.35
131 used & new from $0.48

4.0 out of 5 stars this is my favorite. Ya it's got some boobies in it, July 17, 2014
Out of all the rapper "rise to riches" movies, this is my favorite. Ya it's got some boobies in it. But it's also got a great plot that kept me engaged. The acting is spot on, and I think it display's his actual life pretty accurately. Defienately gave me a greater appreciation for the man behind the music.

G & F EndurancePro seemless Knit Nylon Gloves with Micro Form Nitrile Grip, Mem's Large Black
Offered by workglovesdepot dot com
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Give em a try!, July 17, 2014
Great gloves. I like this gloves because they hug your skin so you still have dexterity. The material provides wonderful grip. And the backing provides adequate ventilation. They are pretty expensive, but I love them.

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Offered by SaveOnFreeShipping
Price: $14.95
154 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Take that Bose!, July 17, 2014
I love these headphones. The work, sound great, and are a revolutionary design. Honestly, I am so glad apple put the extensive research into making these great phones at an affordable price. One thing of special mention is the bass response.

Honey-Can-Do LBG-01161 Mesh Laundry Bag, 25 x 36, Blue
Honey-Can-Do LBG-01161 Mesh Laundry Bag, 25 x 36, Blue
Price: $7.54
17 used & new from $3.71

2.0 out of 5 stars Great...until...., July 17, 2014
I bought this bag for laundry at college. It works great....for a while. Eventually, you will get a tear in it somehow like I did. Once that happens, the tear just seems to grow and grow. One time, the pull string also kinda tore itself out.

Logitech Corded Mouse M125 (Silver)
Logitech Corded Mouse M125 (Silver)
4 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, July 17, 2014
Works as expected. Great for travel.

Tortex Guitar Pick, .50 Red, Pack of 12 (418P.50)
Tortex Guitar Pick, .50 Red, Pack of 12 (418P.50)
Price: $3.49
30 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a synthetic for actual turtle shell which has many good qualities. The number one thing for me was ..., July 17, 2014
I bought these picks because I read they were a synthetic for actual turtle shell which has many good qualities. The number one thing for me was reducing pick noise when I strum. These most certainly are quieter than the average plastic pick. I'm pretty sure a lot of big name artists use tortex picks.

OREI 2 in 1 USA to Australia/China Adapter Plug (Type I) - 4 Pack, Black
OREI 2 in 1 USA to Australia/China Adapter Plug (Type I) - 4 Pack, Black
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, July 17, 2014
Works as expected in Australia!

GOgroove FlexSMART X3 COMpact Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Handsfree Calling , Audio Playback , and USB Charging - Works with LG G3 , Samsung Galaxy S5 , iPhone 5S , HTC One M8 & more Smartphones
Offered by Premier Audio Video
Price: $57.99
10 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars My experience with this product, July 7, 2014
I have seen cheap FM transmitters in the past and wasn't impressed by the intermittent static. So when I bought my used car I said: "Screw it, I'll pay the extra money for a really nice one. I just want a transmitter that works like I can't even tell its using FM bands." I really like being able to play my own music with clarity.

This transmitter was expensive but had high ratings, so I decided to give it a go. I would say this transmitter works well but not fantastic. It all depends on finding a clear station, but even on the clearest of stations, I would give the quality a rating of 8/10. The Bluetooth function is nice, but the microphone is too quiet for calls. Honestly, it is overpriced for being this plastic little thing, but it suits my purposes well enough. Would I buy it all over again? ughhhh, tough call, but probably not. Might go for it's predecessor: the X2.

Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human
Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human
DVD ~ Adam Abugov
Offered by kylakins
Price: $16.99
26 used & new from $6.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Late night comedy ;), May 18, 2013
I have to say, this movie turns me on; Carmen is hot. Sometimes me and my girlfriend would watch it just to get in the mood. Here's the bottom line: The plot is isn't terrible, the acting isn't terrible, and so on. But in my mind, the only reason to seriously watch this movie is to get a rise. It's a bonus that the movie can hold interest.

Victorinox Swiss Army Soldier Knife Standard Issue
Victorinox Swiss Army Soldier Knife Standard Issue
Price: $52.99
27 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for camping, May 18, 2013
I bought this knife to take camping. I have used it on several occasions. It continues to support the Swiss army knife legacy as far as construction, but it is certainly more intense then just a little pocket knife for kids; this is a serious knife. A fun fact: this is literally the knife used by the real swiss army.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4