Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for jb > Reviews

Browse

jb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Deluxe Shave Well Fog-free Shower Mirror - 33% Larger Than the Original Shave Well Mirror
Offered by The Cumberland Companies LLC
Price: $11.99
19 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Special, November 21, 2015
I was under the impression that this mirror had some kind of treatment that prevented fogging and other forms of moisture from the shower from making it unusable. It does not have a special treatment. It claims the "science" of warming up both sides will do the trick. However, droplets of water still remained and made the mirror unclear. The supplier is a great cause though!

CitiKitty Cat Toilet Training Kit
CitiKitty Cat Toilet Training Kit
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $25.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Try this tip before you buy it...., September 19, 2015
So, my cat can't use this. She flat out won't do it. Every time I try, she just s***s on the floor. Apparently it works on a cat-by-cat basis. However, most people would say you have to buy it first to figure this out.

Actually, you don't have to. What I would recommend is getting a simple square box. Cut the box so that it has very low sides (about 1/2"). Fill in with litter and place it in between the bowl and lid. (you may have to get creative to make it work)

If your cat has no problem jumping up, and uses it every time, you should probably buy this. If you find that your cat is reluctant to use the box, just forget it, because it gets harder from there.

A few months later: So when I first tried this, my cat was only a few months old. I think she didn't have the mental/physical capacity to learn this, but now she does. I would still recommend taking the recommended ring periods and multiplying them by 4.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2015 5:41 AM PST

Astra Depot M25-025-1 Foldable Cargo Storage Box with Rope Handles, 60 x 40 x 26cm, Black
Offered by Shop For Season
Price: $8.50
15 used & new from $2.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, September 19, 2015
Flimsy, has not real support.

Valentine One Radar Detector
Valentine One Radar Detector
Offered by Stoobies Electronics
Price: $479.98
19 used & new from $303.73

2.0 out of 5 stars The Truth About This Product, September 19, 2015
The truth about this product: don't use it to feel invincible, use it as a "that-was-nice-to-know" device.

I bought the Valentine One new from the manufacturer's site. This little baby works great on radar systems. Including the annoying radar systems that have nothing to do with law enforcement (e.g. automatic door openers). However, you have to assume that everything is a bogey, so you may find yourself needlessly slowing down a lot when driving through commercial areas.

In the off-chance that there is an actual police bogey with radar, it works great. This thing will start beeping and give you plenty of time to slow down. The bogey may be far away, around a corner, on the other side of a hill: it doesn't matter. This product will work exactly as you would expect.

However, if the police has a laser (most state troopers do now), this thing is COMPLETELY useless. Long story short: I was feeling invincible because I had this. A cop pulled me over going 96 MPH. He was parked in darkness, straight ahead. If he had been using radar, it was the perfect situation for this thing. But it did not register at all. Now, I have to go to court to fight a $299 speeding ticket (plus an increase to my insurance).

In conclusion, this is supposed to be the Cadillac of detectors, but it is still useless against laser. Therefore, you should not use it as an excuse to go as fast as you want. Just use it to keep a careful eye out. Still go the speed limit. Trust me, its not worth getting caught. In my mind, the noise it makes, and the annoying false alarms are not worth even having it, if you follow my recommendation.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2015 2:04 AM PDT

Notorious (Single-Disc Edition)
Notorious (Single-Disc Edition)
DVD ~ Jamal Woolard
Price: $4.89
105 used & new from $0.31

4.0 out of 5 stars this is my favorite. Ya it's got some boobies in it, July 17, 2014
Out of all the rapper "rise to riches" movies, this is my favorite. Ya it's got some boobies in it. But it's also got a great plot that kept me engaged. The acting is spot on, and I think it display's his actual life pretty accurately. Defienately gave me a greater appreciation for the man behind the music.

G & F 1529L EndurancePro seamless Knit Nylon Work Gloves with MicroFoam Nitrile Grip coating, Men's Large, Black, 1 Pair
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Give em a try!, July 17, 2014
Great gloves. I like this gloves because they hug your skin so you still have dexterity. The material provides wonderful grip. And the backing provides adequate ventilation. They are pretty expensive, but I love them.

Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic - Standard Packaging - White
Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic - Standard Packaging - White
Price: $12.01
68 used & new from $3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Take that Bose!, July 17, 2014
I love these headphones. The work, sound great, and are a revolutionary design. Honestly, I am so glad apple put the extensive research into making these great phones at an affordable price. One thing of special mention is the bass response.

Honey-Can-Do LBG-01161 Mesh Laundry Bag with Drawstring, 25-inch L x 36-Inch H, Blue
Price: $6.40
17 used & new from $3.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Great...until...., July 17, 2014
I bought this bag for laundry at college. It works great....for a while. Eventually, you will get a tear in it somehow like I did. Once that happens, the tear just seems to grow and grow. One time, the pull string also kinda tore itself out.

Logitech Corded Mouse M125 (Silver)
Logitech Corded Mouse M125 (Silver)
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: $89.77
6 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, July 17, 2014
Works as expected. Great for travel.

Dunlop 418P.50 Tortex Standard, Red, .50mm, 12/Player's Pack
Dunlop 418P.50 Tortex Standard, Red, .50mm, 12/Player's Pack
Price: $3.89
28 used & new from $3.11

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a synthetic for actual turtle shell which has many good qualities. The number one thing for me was ..., July 17, 2014
I bought these picks because I read they were a synthetic for actual turtle shell which has many good qualities. The number one thing for me was reducing pick noise when I strum. These most certainly are quieter than the average plastic pick. I'm pretty sure a lot of big name artists use tortex picks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4