Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for K. Cooley > Reviews

Browse

K. Cooley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Cooley RSS Feed (Uniontown,PA)

Memorex 8.5 GB 8 X Double Layer DVD+R - 50 Pack Spindle
Memorex 8.5 GB 8 X Double Layer DVD+R - 50 Pack Spindle
Offered by 1 Stop Outlet
Price: Click here to see our price
87 used & new from $24.00

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage!!!!!!!, February 3, 2012
I Bought 50 pack of dvd's and ended up with 50 coasters....I used these in the past with little problem but the quality now seems to have taken a serious nose dive. I wont be buying anymore Memorex media... NEXT!

Dirt 3 - Playstation 3
Dirt 3 - Playstation 3
Offered by Digital Toy Escape
Price: $42.95
68 used & new from $14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The graphics alone will knee you in the nuttts!!!, May 24, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've been playing through single player for the last few hours and the game Is just beautiful to play and to watch. I think It's also the best looking game "visually" that I have seen on the PS3 to date. The car handling and sounds are both impressive and the overall depth of the game itself is massive. Codemasters has made game that will keep me busy online and off for a long time.