Profile for Shirline G. Andrewes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirline G. Andrewes "SGA" RSS Feed (FORESTVILLE, CT)

Page: 1 | 2
American Standard 2403.128.020 Compact Cadet-3 FloWise One-Piece Toilet, White
American Standard 2403.128.020 Compact Cadet-3 FloWise One-Piece Toilet, White
Price: $308.78
16 used & new from $241.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Toilet, July 23, 2014
I bought this particular toilet because I had one before so I got this one for my tenant. I was disappointed that it did not have the sweep of water that the advertisement stated. Also, I cannot get the oval cover to stay on the lid. It continually slips off the attached end and it is a large oval cover.

Dr. Earth 713 Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer, 12-Pound
Dr. Earth 713 Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer, 12-Pound
Price: $26.73
4 used & new from $26.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit tree fertilizer, May 18, 2014
I put this around my fruit trees and I really don't know yet if it helped but I will say it sure helped the grass growing around the trunk of my pear tree. It is grown long and a healthy looking dark green. If it does this much good to my lawn it must be doing something very good to my fruit trees. This has prompted me to buy the lawn fertilizer I am currently waiting to receive.

Medium Wooden Clothes Drying Rack by Benson Wood Products
Medium Wooden Clothes Drying Rack by Benson Wood Products
Offered by Benson Wood Products
Price: $75.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It., February 15, 2014
Just what I needed, a sturdy drying rack. Very well made with plenty of drying room. I like the height as it accommodates long items such as pants and towels. The only thing that may be of some concern is if you are drying very wet items the dowels may eventually warp and if they become rough you will need to sand them. I am satisfied so far.

Over the Hill Hearing Aid - Giant Ears
Over the Hill Hearing Aid - Giant Ears
Offered by Discount & Save
Price: $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blast, July 11, 2013
I bought this item for my Son's 50th birthday party and it was a blast. This is perfect for a 50th. Items that make fun of age are funny and make a party a success.

Rainshow'r CQ-1000-DS Dechlorinating Shower Filter
Rainshow'r CQ-1000-DS Dechlorinating Shower Filter
Price: $42.65
9 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Chlorine Free??, July 10, 2013
So far so good. Installed easily, not dripping. Have not experienced an increase in suds from shampoo/soap as reported. Hopefully it is taking the chlorine out.

Make Your Brain Smarter: Increase Your Brain's Creativity, Energy, and Focus
Make Your Brain Smarter: Increase Your Brain's Creativity, Energy, and Focus
by Sandra Bond Chapman
Price: $20.95
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend, July 10, 2013
I purchased this for a girlfriend because her name is the same as the author, Sandra Chapman. It was a fun thing to do for a very good friend. Besides, it appears to be a very informative book I think she will enjoy.

Hydor MINI HEATER Aquarium Heater 15W for Tanks 5-10 gal
Hydor MINI HEATER Aquarium Heater 15W for Tanks 5-10 gal
Offered by etopso
Price: $8.84
7 used & new from $8.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Many purposes, July 10, 2013
I have chickens and I purchased these for years to keep water from freezing in the coop during winter months.. I use this under a canning jar of water. Since it is normally placed inside a fish bowl it is fine if it gets wet. I purchased a larger one this time because I put a larger canning jar in the feeding area.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2014 3:58 AM PST

Organic Multi Vitamin 60 Tablets
Organic Multi Vitamin 60 Tablets
Offered by The Synergy Company
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit of a good thing, July 10, 2013
I don't know if this has helped me but I know you cannot get all the vitamins and minerals you need from food, although that is the primary source. I have not taken a multi vitamin in years so I feel better that I know I am getting some of each and Organic is a definite plus for me.

Now Foods Red Mineral Algae, aquamin, Veg-Capsules, 180-Count
Now Foods Red Mineral Algae, aquamin, Veg-Capsules, 180-Count
Price: $13.13
21 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more rocks for me, July 10, 2013
I am not sure if this product has helped me but I will say it is better than swallowing rocks for the calcium. I also like the fact that you don't have to take it with food.

Sterling Silver Curved Silhouette Owl Earrings on French Wires
Sterling Silver Curved Silhouette Owl Earrings on French Wires

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, June 8, 2013
This was a gift to my granddaughter and she loves them. They are a little different design which makes them unique.

Page: 1 | 2