Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Shirline G. Andrewes > Reviews

Browse

Shirline G. Andr...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirline G. Andrewes "SGA" RSS Feed (FORESTVILLE, CT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Smart Ash Organic All Natural Whitening Tooth Powder with Activated Charcoal & Bentonite Clay - Whitens, Desensitizes, Detoxifies - Toothpaste Alternative Safe for Sensitive Teeth (1)
Offered by BEDROCKandBLOOM
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Smile, October 29, 2015
This stuff works and does not make your teeth sensitive. The ingredients are safe.

The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer
The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer
by John Beard
14 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cancer, October 29, 2015
I cannot buy enough books on cancer to educate myself and anyone else who wants to listen. All books have something to offer. You should educate before not after a cancer diagnosis.

Life-Flo Organic Pure Grapeseed Oil, 16 Ounce
Life-Flo Organic Pure Grapeseed Oil, 16 Ounce
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $10.54
50 used & new from $7.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy oil for food cunsumption., October 29, 2015
I did no realize this was skin care and contained vitamin E. I returned it and just received my credit. Thank you.

Aziago's Restaurant
Aziago's Restaurant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 11, 2015
This review is from: Aziago's Restaurant
Food is great but must admit the restaurant is a bit out of the way. Wish they would allow more than one discounted offer per year.

Dr Earth Super Natural Lawn Fertilizer, 32-Ounce
Dr Earth Super Natural Lawn Fertilizer, 32-Ounce
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $19.90
8 used & new from $17.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this product!, March 25, 2015
Have not used this product yet this year but I did use this same item last year and the results were amazing. My grass grew fast, tall and very green. I am looking forward to the same results this year, after our snow melts. Best of all, it is organic.

American Standard 2403.128.020 Compact Cadet-3 FloWise One-Piece Toilet, White
American Standard 2403.128.020 Compact Cadet-3 FloWise One-Piece Toilet, White
Price: $259.50
15 used & new from $259.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Toilet, July 23, 2014
I bought this particular toilet because I had one before so I got this one for my tenant. I was disappointed that it did not have the sweep of water that the advertisement stated. Also, I cannot get the oval cover to stay on the lid. It continually slips off the attached end and it is a large oval cover.

Dr. Earth 713 Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer, 12-Pound
Dr. Earth 713 Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer, 12-Pound
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $27.56
12 used & new from $20.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit tree fertilizer, May 18, 2014
I put this around my fruit trees and I really don't know yet if it helped but I will say it sure helped the grass growing around the trunk of my pear tree. It is grown long and a healthy looking dark green. If it does this much good to my lawn it must be doing something very good to my fruit trees. This has prompted me to buy the lawn fertilizer I am currently waiting to receive.

Medium Wooden Clothes Drying Rack by Benson Wood Products
Medium Wooden Clothes Drying Rack by Benson Wood Products
Offered by Benson Wood Products
Price: $75.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It., February 15, 2014
Just what I needed, a sturdy drying rack. Very well made with plenty of drying room. I like the height as it accommodates long items such as pants and towels. The only thing that may be of some concern is if you are drying very wet items the dowels may eventually warp and if they become rough you will need to sand them. I am satisfied so far.

Over the Hill Hearing Aid - Giant Ears
Over the Hill Hearing Aid - Giant Ears

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blast, July 11, 2013
I bought this item for my Son's 50th birthday party and it was a blast. This is perfect for a 50th. Items that make fun of age are funny and make a party a success.

Rainshow'r CQ-1000-DS Dechlorinating Shower Filter
Rainshow'r CQ-1000-DS Dechlorinating Shower Filter
Price: $49.19
13 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chlorine Free??, July 10, 2013
So far so good. Installed easily, not dripping. Have not experienced an increase in suds from shampoo/soap as reported. Hopefully it is taking the chlorine out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3