Profile for WALDO812 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 433

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WALDO812 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mary's Gone Crackers Organic Hot N Spicy Jalapeno, 5.5 Ounce
Mary's Gone Crackers Organic Hot N Spicy Jalapeno, 5.5 Ounce
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $4.49
7 used & new from $4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Your Ordinary Cracker, March 1, 2015
Organic and gluten free, one thing is most certain about Mary's Hot N Spicy Jalapeno crackers. They are certainly not your ordinary cracker. You either like them or you don't. On looks alone these puppies might cause the faint of heart to take a pass and move gingerly on over to the safe and boring Ritz cracker platter. The texture of these Ms. Mary's crackers remind me of the crunch of uncooked pasta noodles.

Taste wise these extremely crunchy crackers deliver with flavor and sudden but not overpowering heat. On flavor alone this cracker rocks the house. However, Ms. Mary's loses serious points on texture. This product is definitely not going to make my favorite cracker list anytime soon. Still, its got its moments.

OP/TECH USA Work Mat - Medium
OP/TECH USA Work Mat - Medium
Price: $12.95
5 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Horse, February 27, 2015
This Op/Tech mat has literally been a workhorse for me. Whether its breaking down cameras in the field or at the shop this 20" x 32" mat not only protects my gear it also keeps hardware from rolling off the work bench. The light grey color helps ensure that all the small parts are easy to find. It didn't take me long to realize I needed more then one of these puppies. The pouch is a little on the thin side but its definitely no slouch in storing my extra mat for field work. Durability isn't an issue with this product either. This mat also cleans up well. Its been a reliable piece of gear that has gone the distance. That's good enough for me.

Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food - With HALTS Crabgrass Preventer, 5,000-sq ft (Lawn Fertilizer with Crabgrass Preventer)
Price: $24.99
11 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Greening, February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I came across this Scotts product four years ago and have been applying it to my lawn every March since then. To be honest I have never been totally sold on its ability to control crabgrass and other weeds. However, what I am sure of is that this product does an outstanding job of bringing winter grass back to life. It definitely works wonders on my St. Augustine and bahia lawns. With this or any lawn care product its a good idea to chart the treatments. According to the manufacturer one bag will supposedly cover 5,000 square feet.

With my spreader and low disbursement setting its always been closer to 4200 square feet for me. By no means a deal breaker. As always I recommend spreading this or any turf food or weed killer on a dry lawn. I wait a good twenty four hours before watering. Folks should also keep in mind that for green lawns the earlier the better for applying this or any turf builder. In closing, this Scotts product does a great job of greening up my property. I recommend it.

Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Advance Starter Kit with Garden Feeder, 16 oz. Bottle of LiquaFeed All Purpose Liquid Plant Food, and Dosing Spoon
Price: $12.89
14 used & new from $4.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Gardeners Beware, February 25, 2015
I'm a big fan of Miracle Gro. I've used this company's line of products for quite a few years with success. That is until I picked up this kit at the hardware store. The liquid plant food is outstanding and does the job of nourishing both flowers and vegetables. However, the included sprayer head/garden feeder in this kit is nothing more then a piece of garbage. It did not even last through the spring much less carry over through the summer months. The sprayer head leaked from the very start. In the end, it became clogged and was rendered useless. In short, the liquid plant food long outlasted the piece of junk that accompanied it. On another note, there is no dosing spoon packaged with this kit. Gardeners beware. This product is way overpriced for what it does not provide.

Heat Storm HS-1000-WX Deluxe Wall Heater, White
Heat Storm HS-1000-WX Deluxe Wall Heater, White
Offered by Tonzof
Price: $149.51
23 used & new from $129.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal For Small Rooms, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The opportunity to take the Heat Storm HS1000 wall heater for a test drive could not have come at a better time. After a brief read of the instructions and a quick inventory it was time to put this unit to work in our unheated foosball room. After almost two weeks of continuous use these are my thoughts on this Heat Storm product.

Measuring in at almost 17" H x 13" W x 3.5" D this rig weighs a good eight pounds. The 3' power cord is hardwired. As described this puppy is definitely a wall unit. Because of its odd, non flat bottom its not the go to heater for moving about from room to room. The included hardware and mini level were more then adequate for wall mounting. Once I popped in the batteries for the remote control it was all systems go.

At 1000 watts it does an adequate job of providing minimum heat to our 8' x 8' foosball room. This rig is not the answer for larger rooms. Overall the body design on this model isn't bad. Its a lot nicer looking then the photograph displayed on this website. The large digital display is easy on the eyes. No squinting required. The company tags this wall heater with a three year warranty.

For me I found the unit quiet. The fan noise between cycles wasn't that big of an issue. I've heard louder. My only real ping on this Heat Storm wall unit is the lack of a flat base. It would make storage so much easier. Still, the folks at the Heat Storm factory delivered on a solid product. It does the job for me.

Fiskars PowerGear2 Advanced Lopper, 32-Inch
Fiskars PowerGear2 Advanced Lopper, 32-Inch
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $32.99
14 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tool, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This newly Fiskars Power Gear 2 Advanced lopper definitely lives up to its advance billing. At thirty two inches its the perfect length for getting at those hard to reach branches on our backyard forest. I like the overall feel and weight of these puppies. The non slip handles offer a good ergonomic fit. Compared to my older Fiskars loppers, the updated gearing mechanism on this rig seems to be a much more powerful bite. Not to mention these loppers are mounted with a better blade assembly.

With a almost two inch cutting capacity this lopper does a credible job on larger bushes as well as smaller tree branches. Like my older Fiskars this model seems to hold a sharp edge longer then some of the others occupying serious shelf space in the lawn and garden department. With the exception of the handles the make up of this gear is primarily a fiberglass composite and steel. Like all Fiskars lawn gear the company tags this product with a lifetime warranty. After giving this rig a serious workout over the last three weekends one thing is certain. Its a keeper.

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Omelette Frying Pan Combo, 10-Inch/12-Inch
Price: $49.95
25 used & new from $42.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, January 29, 2015
When it came to outfitting the kitchen with new cooking gear I didn't have to wonder which brand would fit the bill. Like earlier versions, this set of Calphalon Contemporary frying pans are built to last. We've cooked everything from omelets to grilled fish in these puppies. I really like the nonstick coating. Not only does it allow for less cooking oil to be used it also makes clean up a breeze. The stainless steel handles are nicely balanced and allow for easy maneuverability on a crowded kitchen stove. These guys can also handle oven duty up to 450 degrees. These American made pans are a welcome addition to our kitchen.

Shelia Wolk Collectable Celestial Water Mermaid Pearl Shell
Shelia Wolk Collectable Celestial Water Mermaid Pearl Shell
Offered by Botega Distributing
Price: $31.99
6 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Prettier Then The Picture, January 29, 2015
When shopping for our little mermaid I came across this beautiful statue on Amazon. Honestly the photograph does not do this imaginative piece justice. Its far more eye catching. Primarily made of a poly resin this Shiela Wolk classic measures almost six inches tall. Brilliantly hand painted, its a piece that has brightened the smile of our resident mermaid. Its the perfect addition to her growing collection.

Black and Decker LST420 20-volt Max Lithium High Performance Trimmer and Edger, 12-Inch
Price: $99.00
7 used & new from $61.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gas Free Option, January 27, 2015
I received my first Black & Decker corded lawn tool for Christmas about twelve years ago. I've been gas free ever since. I'll be the first to say that switching up to cordless products has had its moments. My only complaint with previous cordless B&D lawn products was the battery life. No matter which piece of battery powered gear I use, the juice eventually runs out. Things change. I picked up this Black & Decker trimmer three months ago. I've been using it ever since.

After a quick inventory, (trimmer, instructions, (2) 20v lithium battery, (1) string spool, warranty and a charger) I scanned over the easy to read instructions. Like my last two B&D trimmers, all I needed was a philips head screwdriver to attach the debris shield. Out of the box, I found that both batteries were fully charged. The charger is the typical basic no frills, no thrills B&D charger. Unlike older models it only accepts 20 volt lithium batteries. Before getting started I sprayed the undercarriage and shield with a non stick cooking spray. This will definitely make clean up easier.

Even with the battery I found this trimmer to be light weight. The handle has a good ergonomic feel to it. The trigger configuration hasn't changed. A big selling point for this model is the telescoping height extension. Adjustment is easy. I was surprised that I was able to trim all of the front yard and half of the back yard area before I had to change out batteries. I was able to finish the job before the second battery dried up.

Trimming wise, this model operates smoothly without any hiccups. It does a great job of getting under bushes and around the fence line. The edging wheel is definitely a step up over the old metal guard. Like my older B&D trimmers, the LST420 trimmer does an okay job of edging but won't be replacing my electric edger any time soon. I think most users will agree, the auto line feed system is sweet. Its much nicer then the old bump and feed system. Spools can easily be changed out by using the side snaps on the cap head.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with the Black & Decker LST 420 trimmer. Its a quiet, gas free option that gets the job done. With proper maintenance it will last a long time. So far its been a workhorse. Like any battery powered tool the key is to know its limitations.

Nordic Ware 365 Indoor/Outdoor Cheese Melting Dome
Nordic Ware 365 Indoor/Outdoor Cheese Melting Dome
Price: $14.46
10 used & new from $10.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grilling Tool, January 27, 2015
This Nordic Ware melting dome has proven to be one of my favorite go to grilling tools. It does a fantastic job on melting the cheese on just about everything including our burgers and pizzas. Flare ups have definitely been reduced since using this puppy. With a 9" diameter this tool covers more grill estate then the cheap knockoffs. The handle is first rate and has a solid ergonomic feel to it. The aluminum body can take more then a bounce or two without any real collateral damage. Clean up is a breeze. I found myself reaching for this tool way more then I thought I would. This baby is prime time and has pulled duty for all of our grilling needs. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20