Profile for Brian Koch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 350

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Koch "Aspiring Photographer" RSS Feed (MI United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Hook Rack
OXO Good Grips Over-the-Door Hook Rack
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply put it over your door and you're good to go, March 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works perfectly! Simply put it over your door and you're good to go? The part that goes over the door stays in place and doesn't move around. When you close the door it doesn't rub on the frame. I love everything about this! OXO products are always made to last and they always work properly. Highly recommended! The hooks also have a rubbery piece of plastic on them so that whatever you decide to hang up stays where you put it!

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes, White Tea Extract, 30 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $17.91

4.0 out of 5 stars works great!, March 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These wipes are pretty amazing. They smell heavenly! Like a spring day. They work very well for cleaning your face and removing makeup. The packaging is a little hard to open. I actually ripped all three packs! Oops! Not a big deal because they have a clasp that seals the bag off. Another thing that kept me from giving them a 5 star rating is that sometimes your skin feels a little dry and sticky once you've used the wipes. I don't know if maybe I used them too frequently and maybe they left some type of build up?? Either way...it wasn't bad enough for me to never want to use them again. In fact I will keep purchasing them. The smell alone sold me!

JeNu Active-Youth Skincare System
JeNu Active-Youth Skincare System

3.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, March 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using this product for 28 days. And all though I don't see a dramatic difference, I can see some change. The whole system is very easy to use. Simply apply the product to the wand and run it over the desired area. You can't feel anything. The only reason I knew the wand was actually on was the slight crackling noise it made. The wand vibrates when its done to notify you. I found that you don't need to use as much product as indicated. This would probably come in handy because the refills are pretty pricey. All in all I feel like this could be something to helps with fine lines and wrinkles. If not that...it really makes your skin super soft.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Perfect Shower, Baby or Birthday Gift for Toddler 32x32" Hooded Towel for Infant to Toddler - Owl
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our 3 year old, February 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This towel is so adorable. And its the perfect size for our three year old daughter. Its soft and absorbent. Very well made. The colors are bright and vibrant even after a few washes. She loves when she puts it on and says she's a "towel owl" I would totally recommend getting this for your little one! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is a little pricey.

Braven 770 Wireless HD Bluetooth Speaker - Retail Packaging - Black
Braven 770 Wireless HD Bluetooth Speaker - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing sound, February 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This speaker is by far one of the best speakers I've reviewed. The packaging is sharp and easy to remove. Very easy setup. The sound quality is amazing! I have used both apple and android with it and haven't had a single problem. The sound is clear with no hiccups like I read about in other reviews. The speaker is heavy duty. Almost like a brick! I love that you can also use it to charge your phone. I haven't used it with another speaker so I don't know how the surround sound works but I can only imagine it is twice as good as one speaker!

Aussie  Total Miracle Collection 7N1 Dry Shampoo, 4.9 Fluid Ounce
Aussie Total Miracle Collection 7N1 Dry Shampoo, 4.9 Fluid Ounce
Price: $3.47
6 used & new from $3.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't stand the smell!, February 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the product itself. It does exactly what it needs to do. Gives you an extra day before you have to wash your hair. I have naturally oily hair which I would need to wash every single day. This product is a time saver. Just spray it on and brush it through and you're good to go. Leaves a nice matte finish to my hair and gives me volume. However, I cannot get passed the smell. There's just something about it that makes me a little nauseous. And the smell lasts ALL day. Maybe it's because I can't stand it... But it never goes away. If you aren't worried about smell then this is a great dry shampoo!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2015 9:31 AM PST

Unstopables Shimmer Pluggable Scented Oil Refill with Warmer Air Freshener (1 Count, 0.87 Oz)
Offered by UNPLUGGED
Price: $13.79
7 used & new from $11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells so good, February 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our house is completely obsessed with anything Fabreze. And this item is no different. I feel like Fabreze always has the best smelling scents! This one smells so good and it's not too much and not too little! Just perfect! We've had ours plugged in for 15 days and there's still more than half left! We are excited to try out all the other scents!

Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow Plus Primer, Classic Nude, 0.24 Ounce
Price: $8.90
5 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars She tells me that it's the best she's ever had, February 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife is obsessed with this make up. She tells me that it's the best she's ever had. She doesn't use the applicator that came with it. But when she uses her own make up brushes she says it's amazing. The color pallets are perfect. The makeup stays on all day without the normal creases that other makeup has.

Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color 5/45 2 Medium Intense Red Kit
Price: $12.97
5 used & new from $5.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Good. Not great., February 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm going to let my wife write this review because she's the one that used it.

I was so excited to try this hair dye! I thought that the two step process would be super helpful! I was mistaken. It's really hard to do the first process by yourself. So if you can find someone to help you that would be for the best! I also found that the two step process left me with a weird ombré. It was lighter at the top and darker at the bottom. It wasn't that noticeable but it really bothered me. The color lasted longer than I expexted. Which is always a bonus. The smell was nice. (For being hair dye) and the conditioner made my hair feel amazing. I feel like if someone is there to help you with the first step then this could be one of the best at home colors out there!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Four Stealth High-Performance Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Mobile Gaming ( TBS-2320-01) - Xbox One
Offered by Galactics
Price: Click here to see our price
28 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice starting point., January 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was really excited to try the Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Fours. I had been waiting for Turtle Beach to make a gaming headset for the Xbox one since it came out. I've used other turtle beach headsets with the Xbox 360 and was very impressed with them. First I'll start out with assembly. Super easy. Plug in the mic and then plug the headset into the controller and you're good to go. I was prompted to update my controller the first time I used the headset. I was too excited so I opted to skip that part. It was a mistake. Lots of static and you couldn't really hear anything. But after I updated my controller, everything was crystal clear. I mainly play call of duty advanced warfare. You can hear footsteps around you and when bullets are being shot around you. Super helpful when playing online. There aren't too many options for the headset. You can mute yourself and control the volume. That's about it. However, it's enough to play better. The headset fits comfortably and is adjustable. It's also built very well. Nice, strong, and durable. All in all its a nice starting point for turtle beach. I'm hoping that a more advanced set will become available. But, I'm really happy with this set for now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20