Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Brian Koch > Reviews

Browse

Brian Koch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 369

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Koch "Aspiring Photographer" RSS Feed (MI United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vornadobaby Sunny Nursery Heater
Vornadobaby Sunny Nursery Heater
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $79.99
11 used & new from $69.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, September 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We actually bought this to use in our basement. The man cave gets a little bit chilly at night. It works perfectly. Just enough heat to be comfortable. It's quiet and easy to use. I'm sure if you were to use it in a baby's room it would work perfectly!

My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Canterlot Castle Playset
My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Canterlot Castle Playset
Price: $79.62
6 used & new from $79.62

3.0 out of 5 stars It's big..., August 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We got this for our four year old daughter who is obsessed with MLP! Although it was very easy to put together.... It doesn't stay together. I'm constantly rebuilding it so my daughter can play with it. If you want to move it.... It falls apart. The castle "walls" or the background is made of a light cardboard material. They don't stay in place and once they were out, they were almost immediately destroyed. And it comes with over 40 pieces. 35 of them are so small you're guaranteed to lose them the first day. We definitely did. I think this would be perfect for older girls. Or if you built it in the place you planned to store it. Otherwise you're going to build it at least 5 times a day.

Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster
Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator Blaster
Offered by Total Perfection
Price: $42.71
18 used & new from $38.46

3.0 out of 5 stars We broke it...., August 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We didn't have very good luck with this gun. Actually we didn't have any luck. We broke it while putting it together. Pay attention to the directions so you don't make our mistake. Still giving it three stars based on looks alone. The gun is sweet. And it's huge! I'm sure when it's out together properly any kid would go nuts to have it!

Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Musical Dancing Palace Gift Set
Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Musical Dancing Palace Gift Set
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy 4 year old!, July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We got this toy for our daughters 4th birthday. I assembled it in about 15 minutes. Very easy to put together. This castle is much like the klip klop castle and the other princess castle. It comes with four characters that can spin and dance in the castle ballroom. Our daughter plays with all three castles together. It's different enough than the others that she can move the characters from castle to castle. She loves it!

Jurassic Park Tyrannosaurus Rex Action Figure
Jurassic Park Tyrannosaurus Rex Action Figure
Price: $26.95
26 used & new from $20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Toy!, July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our 6 year old son loves this toy. He's been obsessed with Jurassic park for as long as I can remember. Both the dinosaur and the man that comes with it are sturdy and well made. He's already taken quite the beating and he's still going strong. The dinosaur makes noise and you can manually move his legs. The packaging wasn't too much. Very easy to get out. I have a feeling our children will love this toy for a very long time.

LeapFrog LeapPad Platinum Kids Learning Tablet, Green
LeapFrog LeapPad Platinum Kids Learning Tablet, Green
Price: $129.26
13 used & new from $117.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We got this for our 3 (soon to be 4) year old. She hasn't put it down since. It comes with games preloaded and cartridges. Plus you can download them right to the device and most of them are very reasonably priced. There is a jukebox app that she loves! It already has songs on it and she has them memorized. We catch her singing them all the time. The screen is big and the picture is clear. She picked up on how to use it very quickly. She doesn't ask for help to use it. The games are fun and educational. This is just a great investment.

7201800 Ripley Two-Light 52-Inch Reversible Five-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Brownstone with Amber Mist
Price: $251.37
3 used & new from $205.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., July 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We installed this fan in our bedroom. It's so much better than we ever thought. Installation was quick and easy. I love that you can adjust how high or low it hangs from the ceiling. It looks amazing. Very sturdy and beautiful. The settings are just perfect. There is no too high or too low. Each speed is exactly what you're looking for.

Huawei P8 lite - 5" Unlocked Android 4G LTE Smartphone - Octa Core 1.5GHz, Dual SIM, Gorilla Glass, 13MP Camera - White (U.S. Warranty)
Price: $238.00
13 used & new from $202.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a huge fan of this phone! Don't get me wrong, it's not as good as an iPhone or galaxy. But for a quarter of the price what do you expect? It's fast. It functions well. It changes from screen to screen quickly. Easy to use. Nice display. Plus your phone bill is half as much as it would be with a contract phone.

Infiniti Pro by Conair Silicone Shine Curling Wand
Infiniti Pro by Conair Silicone Shine Curling Wand
Price: $34.56

5.0 out of 5 stars It heats up super fast and is very easy to use, July 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife loves this curling wand. She uses it almost every day. The barrel gets plenty hot and the curls hold all day. It heats up super fast and is very easy to use. The wand comes with a heat protection glove that helps a lot. The wand is made of a different material that keeps your hair from sliding. It holds it in place perfectly. If you're new to a curling wand or a pro this is the way to go.

AleHorn Handcrafted Extra Large Viking Drinking Horn Tankard / Medieval
AleHorn Handcrafted Extra Large Viking Drinking Horn Tankard / Medieval

4.0 out of 5 stars looks awesome, smells like a cow, June 30, 2015
I recently broke a handmade ceramic tankard I had been using so I was looking for something a little more sturdy while still being interesting and unique. As someone that watches a lot of medieval and viking movies and shows I thought this would be a good fit.

After receiving this I washed it with warm soapy water and then filled it up with some beer. It seems to hold liquid just fine and looks really nice and mine holds around 22oz. The one small issue is that it sort of smells like a wet cow. It isn't an overwhelming smell and I hope it will wear off over time, but it does change the flavor of whatever is in it a little.

So if a slight smell isn't a big deal and you want something unique and seemly robust (haven't dropped it yet but the walls are around 1/4 inch at least so it seems like it will take some abuse) then this is a pretty cool tankard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2015 1:29 PM PDT