Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Brian Koch > Reviews

Browse

Brian Koch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 400

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Koch "Aspiring Photographer" RSS Feed (MI United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Turtle Beach - Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset - ComforTec Fit System and TruSpeak Technology - Xbox One, PS4, PC and Mobile Gaming
Price: $199.95
6 used & new from $154.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ones yet!, June 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was so happy when I found out I would be able to try these headphones out! I have always been a fan of anything made by turtlebeach. And these headphones rank the highest out of all the ones I've tried. The sound is mind blowing. So clear. You can hear every little footstep. Breathing. Reloading. It definitely gives you a leg up on your opponents. As always, they're super easy to install and use. You only need to plug in a few things and you're good to go. All the controls are at your fingertips which makes it super easy to mute or turn the volume up. These things are amazing. I highly recommend them!

Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bag, Clean Burst, 80 Count
Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bag, Clean Burst, 80 Count
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong and helps eliminate bad smelling trash, June 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using Hefty brand trash bags for many years and decided to try these ones out to see how they compared. Both my wife and I like the smell of these and how they help reduce trash odors. They also seem very strong even when stuffed to the limit. The draw strings are easy to use and keep the trash from spilling out well. We have no negatives with these and plan to keep using Hefty brand since they have always worked well for us.

Proraso Beard Oil, Smooth and Protect, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)
Proraso Beard Oil, Smooth and Protect, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)
Price: $16.00
3 used & new from $16.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Functionally Good, just don't love the fragrance personally, June 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used several brands of beard oils and balms so when I saw this I decided to give it a try. The dropper works well to get oil out of the bottle and it seems to be a pretty good quality container overall. Personally the smell of this oil is not my favorite of the oils I've used, at first it is very menthol and then it mellows out and has an ok smell but not as clean smelling as some other oils I've used for lack of better word. It does soften hairs and seems to help keep things more manageable, so functionally I was satisfied with this beard oil and it really comes down to personal preference of how you want it to smell on if you would like this or other oils more.

Power Wheels Nickelodeon Blaze And The Monster Machines Lil' Quad
Power Wheels Nickelodeon Blaze And The Monster Machines Lil' Quad
Price: $85.43

4.0 out of 5 stars She is almost 5 but she's a bit on the small side so we thought the smaller power wheel would be better. And it was, June 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We got this for our little girl that's obsessed with Blaze! She is almost 5 but she's a bit on the small side so we thought the smaller power wheel would be better. And it was. It's not too fast that we worry about her. And it's just fast enough that going on a walk with her isn't miserable. Not to fast. Not too slow. The charge holds a lot longer than I expected so we are happy with that too.

Emerson Ceiling Fans CF784ORB Carrera, 60-Inch Indoor Ceiling Fan, Light Kit Adaptable, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Offered by PoshHaus
Price: $339.00
21 used & new from $339.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Moves a lot of air, May 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have oi rubbed fixtures and door handles and hindges in our home so we decided to give this fan a try. We have a room with vaulted celeings around 18 feet tall which is around 20x24 that we had a smaller fan in so we installed this one instead hoping it could move more air. After having a friend that knows more about electrical come over and help us install this which took around an hour or so we turned it on and were happy that it seemed to move more air and run quieter than our old fan. Now that we have had it a few weeks and its been getting into the 70s during the day we leave it on medium most of the time and we have not had to turn on the AC yet this year. We are happy with the quality and looks of this fan and have no real complaints.

Radio Flyer Deluxe All-Terrain Family Wagon Ride On, Red
Radio Flyer Deluxe All-Terrain Family Wagon Ride On, Red
Price: $189.99
4 used & new from $189.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wagon, May 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have had a few other radio flyer products in the past including another wagon, scooter, and tricycle and have always been happy with the quality so when we saw this new all terrain wagon we decided to give it a try. The assembly was pretty straight forward and only took around 20 or 30 min. We have a 7 and 4 year old and this is a little small for the 7 year old but he is big for his age, its perfect for our 4 year old daughter though. We love how the seats can be configured in different ways depending on what you need and we often leave one down so she can use it to set things on like a table when we go on walks. We have only really used this on sidewalks so far but the wheels look like they would work pretty well on dirt trails as well. If you are looking for a good quality wagon and have kids under 50 lbs this is a good option.

Panasonic drops360° Premium Best in Class In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Mic + Controller RP-HJX6M-R (Metallic Red) with Travel Pouch, Powerful Bass, iPhone, Android Compatible
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $47.99
3 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are some of the best I've used!, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These ear buds are amazing. Hands down the best ones I've tried. They stay in place even while running. They cancel out all noise. And it sounds like you're in a movie theatre while wearing them. It's amazing. Bass is loud. Vocals are clear. I can't say enough good things about them. They are worth every penny.

Franklin Sports Beach Bumz Golf Toss
Franklin Sports Beach Bumz Golf Toss
Offered by F.S.I
Price: $79.99
5 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and looks nicer than other sets I've had before, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Unpacking was more involved than expected because it is wrapped up in Styrofoam and a lot of tape. Actually assembling it after it was all unpacked was pretty easy. There wae one slight issue with one of the built in score keeper posts where the little score keeper part kept falling but i just used a zip tie to hold the post closer to the wood to keep it from falling. The balls seem a bit lighter than the traditional golf balls I've used playing this before. It stays together better than the pvc ones I've had before and looks a lot nicer. All in all I like it and it seems fairly well made so it will hopefully last for many years.

Delonghi ECAM28465M Prima Donna Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with latte Crema System, Silver
Price: $2,594.95
6 used & new from $2,594.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The machine was pretty easy to put together, May 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm going to start out by saying that I am not an avid coffee drinker. But we got the chance to try this item and review it and I couldn't pass that up. Opening the box was somewhat overwhelming. There are a lot of pieces and I had no idea what any of them did. The machine was pretty easy to put together. Everything snaps together and the instructions are clear. However, making the different drinks was pretty difficult. I am no barista by any means. But if you follow the instructions closely.... You could probably fool people. Awesome drinks.

Samsung T3 Portable SSD - 250GB - USB 3.1 External SSD (MU-PT250B/AM)
Samsung T3 Portable SSD - 250GB - USB 3.1 External SSD (MU-PT250B/AM)
Price: $99.99
70 used & new from $87.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, easy, portable, April 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been watching solid state external drives for awhile now waiting for them to get large and cheap enough to be practice. This drive is way faster than traditional spinning drives at loading my xbox one games. Its also much smaller than regular external drives so it hides nicely behind my console without being in the way of anything. All I did was plugged it in, formatted it, ane moved games to it and everything worked great. So if you need more space for your games or photos or videos or anything that has a USB 3 connection this is a great drive thst us fast, small, and entirley silent since there are no moving parts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20