Profile for W. NELSON > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. NELSON RSS Feed (MN)

Sony 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 R40 Memory Card (SF64UY/TQMN)
Sony 64GB SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 R40 Memory Card (SF64UY/TQMN)
Price: Click here to see our price
77 used & new from $27.77

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, August 22, 2013
It works flawlessly in my Sony A55 Camera. I also used it to copy some videos to it from my computer and then transferred the videos to a different computer. I would recommend!!!

WIRELESS CENTRAL Brand Flexi Gel Skin CLEAR TPU Glove with PLAID CHECKERED Design Soft Cover Case for LG 800G COOKIE STYLE (TRACFONE) [WCJ521]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, January 20, 2013
Good cover and easy to slip on. My wife uses this on her phone and it has good grip to hold.

La Crosse Technology TX7U Temperature Sensor & Humidty sensor for 433 MHz units only
Price: $28.29
2 used & new from $28.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, January 20, 2013
We had to replace the original which was a different model and number. This model is now required for the replacement and it works where the other failed.

Hogue Rubber Grip Handall Jr. Small Size Grip Sleeve
Hogue Rubber Grip Handall Jr. Small Size Grip Sleeve
Price: $6.39
62 used & new from $2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD GRIPS, February 25, 2012
I installed these on my Kahr CM9 pistol. It gives the stock grip a much better feel. One thing that I did was to install them upside down as recommended by others on reviews.
When you put these on, spray some Windex on the grip to help them slide on better. I would recommend these to others who are looking for a better feel.

Sensor Swab Type 2 (Box of 12) & 2 oz. Eclipse
Sensor Swab Type 2 (Box of 12) & 2 oz. Eclipse
Offered by Micro-Tools
Price: $48.55

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS AS INTENDED, November 16, 2011
I used this product on 2 different cameras and it works as intended. I would recommend these to anyone who needs to clean their sensor.

Nikon 7245 Action Ex Extreme 10 X 50 mm All Terrain Binoculars
Nikon 7245 Action Ex Extreme 10 X 50 mm All Terrain Binoculars
Offered by M Z Photo
Price: $179.95
28 used & new from $163.60

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BINOCULARS NIKON 7245, August 3, 2011
These binoculars are just amazing! I have 2 other brands of binoculars and they don't even come close to these. I looked at my wifes garden in the back yard at some flowers that she has growning and they actually looked like they are in 3D. I gave the bino to her to look at and she said the same thing. This bino is clear and sharp! I couldn't imagine paying five or ten times more money for a different pair and getting anything that would be five or ten times better. I wouldn't go any stronger than 10x just to keep them from moving around so much. I was going to buy the 12x Nikons and I'm glad that I didn't! Buy these and you won't be sorry that you did. These other reviewers that don't give 5 stars for these must have problems with their eyes! These are a keeper!!!!

Cuisinart DCC-1200BCH Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black Chrome
Offered by Focus Electronics & Appliances
Price: $81.07
24 used & new from $44.89

5.0 out of 5 stars CUISINART DCC-1200BCH, March 24, 2011
This was a replacement Coffeemaker for our everyday use. After reading many reviews on Coffeemakers we decided to give this one a try. I noticed that just about every Coffeemaker on the market today all get some positive and some negative reviews regardless of the price.

What makes one coffeemaker different from the next? Well, let's think about it, they all do the same thing to make coffee, they all heat up the water and filter the hot water through your coffee. That is the basics of all coffeemakers! The $25 ones do that and so does the $250 ones. What makes one better than the other is how hot the water is made by the coffeemaker. That being said, coffee is a matter of personal taste. The only two rules of coffee brewing (the actual cycle) are time and temperature. Fresh coffee and clean water (and equipment) go without saying. Most electric percolators brew at 200 degrees, and at about 8 minutes for a 10-12 cup pot. This is the recommended ideal brew temp and time.

So, with all of that being said, I really don't find that this coffeemaker makes a big difference in the coffee taste than our last $50 one that this is replacing. To me, this makes "good" coffee but nothing that BLOW me away taste! I still would recommend purchasing this coffeemaker. Again, some of you will like it and some of you won't.

Toshiba 15LV505 15.6-Inch Widescreen LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player (Black)
Toshiba 15LV505 15.6-Inch Widescreen LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE LITTLE HDTV, January 31, 2010
We bought this HDTV for a smaller space in our kitchen. So far it has worked out good. The TV seems to be a decent set for smaller areas.