Profile for J. Giussi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Giussi RSS Feed (Miami, Florida USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nokia Lumia 1520 Black Factory Unlocked RM-937 4G/LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600 International version no warranty
11 used & new from $399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, October 14, 2014
I've owned almost every phone you can dream of and I must say this is the best I've ever had. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore because my wife fell in love with it and I had to let it go. I'm now using my old Xperia Z again.
Truth be told, I didn't quite like it before the Windows 8.1 update. I really like using Swype keyboards, which is why I don't like iphones, and the previous version of Windows didn't have that. Now, with swype and the improved OS, it's, in my humble opinion, one if not the best phone out there. Zero lag, awesome screen, incredible sound, never ending battery, excellent camera. The only con I've encountered so far is in the apps. There's not a single decent video player for windows phone yet. Hopefully that will change soon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2014 6:11 AM PDT

Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate - Retail Packaging - Black
Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Hitex Store
Price: $29.95
40 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 14, 2014
Absolutely love it!!! It's not as fast as a cable charger (I own an Anker 40W 5-port charger, which I also love) but it makes up for the convenience of not having to reach for any cables, just resting the phone on it. I own a Lumia 1520 and a Nexus 7 2nd Gen and it works great with both of these devices, even with the cases on.

Nexus 7 from Google (7-Inch, 32 GB, Black) by ASUS (2013) Tablet
Nexus 7 from Google (7-Inch, 32 GB, Black) by ASUS (2013) Tablet
Offered by RapidElectronics
Price: Click here to see our price
88 used & new from $134.40

1.0 out of 5 stars The sound stops working after using it for a few minutes, October 14, 2014
I already had the previous version of the nexus 7 and I must say I loved it. The only con was the sound. It wasn't loud enough. So when the new version came out and supposedly had better speakers I decided to buy it.
Upon receiving the tablet I noticed that the sound didn't work. I restarted the tablet and it worked. After a while, it stopped working again. I tried everything: restarting, factory resetting, etc... Everything the people from ASUS technical support advised. It was useless, the sound stopped working and the tablet sometimes restarted without reason.
I finally decided to RMA the tablet. I sent it to ASUS, waited almost three weeks between shipping it to Texas, waiting for ASUS to fix it and then for ASUS to ship it back to me. I also had to spend a lot of money on shipping because I live outside the US, so I had to pay air shipping to the US twice. Once to send it, and another one to get it.
Finally, the tablet arrived. I was so excited! Imagine my surprise when I unpacked it, turned it on and tested it. The sound stopped working after a few minutes. I contacted ASUS support and explained them the problem, again. All they offered was to RMA, again. I told them I wasn't going to send it back to the US a second time. I'm not spending any more money on it. And who guarantees the repair? Imagine sending the tablet a second time and not getting the problem fixed.

Case Logic Neoprene LHDC-1 Portable Hard Drive Case (Blue)
Case Logic Neoprene LHDC-1 Portable Hard Drive Case (Blue)
Offered by Hot:Deals
Price: $6.50
6 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 10, 2014
I already have three of these and they are great.
I carry a lot of stuff in my backpack and keeping my hard drives in these gives me piece of mind. The cases are made of thick neoprene, so they are padded and that protects the drives not only from scratches but from falls and the likes. Another thing I really like about these is that I don't have to take the drive out to use it. Just flip the cover and connect it. It's much more convenient than with some rigid cases which don't allow you to do these.
And finally, I use these with my Toshiba Canvio 2tb drives and the drives fit perfectly. These drives are a little bit thicker than the 1tb ones. I had a case logic rigid case and it barely fit.

Black Audio Jack Micro SD USB Sim Card Slot Port Cover For Xperia Z L36H
Black Audio Jack Micro SD USB Sim Card Slot Port Cover For Xperia Z L36H
Offered by stonering (Shipping From China )
Price: $4.03
7 used & new from $4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Same color and perfect fit, August 12, 2014
These fit great to my Xperia C6603. I only needed the charger cover but I keep the others as spares. They look exactly the same as the ones that came with the phone. The only Con: a bit pricey from my point of view.

FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Extra Long (6 Ft/1.8m) Nylon Braided Tangle-Free USB 2.0 Micro USB Charging/Sync Cable For Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, HTC, Motorola, LG, PS4, Xbox one (Black/Rose Pink)
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cables at a great price, August 12, 2014
Absolutely great. These are very long and don't tangle. I bought three of these and use them with my Anker® 40W 5-Port USB Charger with PowerIQ to charge all my devices.

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Large Metal Non-Polarized Sunglasses,Black Frame/Crystal Green G-15XLT Lens,58mm
Price: $81.78
64 used & new from $79.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sunglasses but you should try them on before purchasing them, April 7, 2014
I bought a pair of these sunglasses (black frame/G-15XLT) from amazon,not a seller so I'm sure they are authentic.
The glasses are amazing. They look great and modern. The only problem is that the arms are too short at 130mm, por at least they are short for me. They should rest comfortably on the back of my ears, but they barely get there. I'm 6'2". I wouldn't say I've got a bit face. Muy advice: go to a store and make sure they fit, then buy them from Amazon. They've got the best prices by far.

Sony Xperia Z Low Profile Covert Branded PU Leather Wallet Case - Black (Black)
Sony Xperia Z Low Profile Covert Branded PU Leather Wallet Case - Black (Black)
Offered by Clickjunkie
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking but messes with the flash, October 20, 2013
First of all, let me say I ordered a refund on this because the one I got had a scratch on the front cover. Amazon, as always, has lived up to its reputation and I got the refund instantly.
I gave it 2 stars because it looks awesome and the pockets for I.D. or Credit cards are really useful.
Now let's get to cons.
Taking the phone out of it can be a pain in the neck. The plastic shell that holds the phone is super strong.
It doesn't protect the phone's top and bottom edges from scratching or denting if it falls.
When you take a picture using the flash, the case makes the flash reflect and affects the picture, making it show a white glow. I tried taking a picture without the case, and the glow dissapeared. Then I got a different case, no glow. But using these case again, the glow showed up again.
If what you're looking for is a case that looks awesome, and you don't care about those disadvantages I've just pointed out, then this is the case you want.
I ended up buying B00C003ZJQ which is incredible.

Sony XPERIA Z L36h FULL BODY XtremeGUARD FULL BODY Screen Protector Front+Back (Ultra CLEAR)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protector for Xperia Z, October 20, 2013
I bought these to protect my beloved and very pricey Xperia Z. Installation instructions are very clear, and if you follow them, the protectors (front and back) will be almost unnoticeable. Friends usually can't tell my screen has a protector until I them so. There are no air bubbles or spots. So far, I've never seen a protector fit so perfectly. Would recommend this to anyone.

Bates Women's Delta 8 Inch Boot, Black, 6.5 M US
Bates Women's Delta 8 Inch Boot, Black, 6.5 M US
Offered by OutdoorEquipped
Price: $102.64
9 used & new from $102.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, but they are smaller than the size., October 20, 2013
I bought these for my wife. She usually wears Rothco boots size 6.5, so that's why I ordered the same size from Bates. They were somewhat smaller than the Rothco brand. I returned them and ordered the 7.5 size, which were a perfect fit. The boots are great. Incredibly lightweight and well built. We'll see how well they wear after a couple of months of rough use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3