Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Willsos > Reviews

Browse

Willsos' Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Willsos RSS Feed (Snohomish, WA)

Page: 1 | 2
Copper Fit Unisex Sport Socks, Small/Medium, 2-Pack (One White, One Black)
Copper Fit Unisex Sport Socks, Small/Medium, 2-Pack (One White, One Black)
Offered by J&S Distribution
Price: $10.99
15 used & new from $10.22

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes turns into disappointment, June 28, 2015
I have been looking for a pair of ankle compression socks for a while now and after reading the reviews, I decided to give them a try. These socks fit perfect and are very comfortable. Unfortunately after the first day wearing them, I noticed the copper netting on the bottom of each sock had already started to fray and ball up. Really disappointed in the quality of these socks...hadn't even washed them yet. Oh well, guess I'll start looking for a different brand.

El Guapo Bitters Tonic Syrup - British Colonial Style 16.5oz plastic bottle
El Guapo Bitters Tonic Syrup - British Colonial Style 16.5oz plastic bottle
Offered by El Guapo Bitters
Price: $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a spectrum of gins and found it produces an excellent ersatz G&T - one can dial in the flavor ..., December 24, 2014
I took this blend for test drives across a spectrum of gins and found it produces an excellent ersatz G&T - one can dial in the flavor intensity when making pitchers. I'm a fan of their other products as well.

Humangear GoToob 3 Ounce (3 pack) Travel Bottle, Clear/Blue/Green, Large (3 oz)
Humangear GoToob 3 Ounce (3 pack) Travel Bottle, Clear/Blue/Green, Large (3 oz)
Price: Click here to see our price
35 used & new from $15.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Perfection, December 20, 2012
These bottles are absolutely perfect for airport travel. They fit easily in a quart size bag...Easy snap close lid, each bottle has twist labeling so you know what is in each bottle and they don't leak! Bought the 2oz for small trips and the 3oz works great for trips longer than a week. Great gift option for anyone who travels!

Nielsen-Massey Vanillas 4-oz Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas 4-oz Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
Offered by Since 1901
Price: $10.50
12 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!, November 4, 2012
Description states "pure vanilla bean paste" and thought it would be a paste made from pure vanilla beans. When I received this and read the ingredients, it's actually vanilla flavored sugar as the first ingredient is just that...SUGAR!!! Since I do not use or can eat sugar, I would definitely not buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2015 6:29 PM PDT

Trim Deluxe Dual Foot Smoother
Trim Deluxe Dual Foot Smoother

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my other one., August 25, 2012
This food smoother is definitely inferior to my previous one I had for years. Unfortunately, the handle is pretty light and the smoother material is not this and as durable as my old one. This is too bad because I thought I was replacing my old one with the exact same item. Oh well, just have to keep looking for it.

3 Pack of Black Blue Pink Stylus Universal Touch Screen Pen for Ipad 2 Ipod Iphone 4,4S,3g ,3gs,Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 10.1, Blackberry Playbook HTC Flyer Evo
Offered by Clever Edgar
Price: $2.20
28 used & new from $1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, but looks can be deceiving., August 25, 2012
Just purchased these for my new iphone 4GS and cant believe how easy it is to use and the 3 pack is convient to have them located throughout my house. Got my husband hooked on them too. Purchased another set of three for my office.

SEI Calabria Wall Mount Wine Rack
SEI Calabria Wall Mount Wine Rack
Price: $56.80
34 used & new from $56.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!!!, November 28, 2010
This is a beautiful and well made wine rack. I liked it so much that I just bought another one.

Range Kleen Dryer Vent Kleening Kit, 3-Piece set
Range Kleen Dryer Vent Kleening Kit, 3-Piece set
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $24.97
9 used & new from $16.38

4.0 out of 5 stars My dryer can breathe, September 20, 2009
This is a great product. I always remove and clean the dryer lint catcher after each use, but who knew just how much lint actually builds up inside the dryer??!!. I haven't used the large vent attachement; however, I used the small one and it was able to reach deep into the dryer and was pleasantly suprised on how much excess lint I was able to get out. This product definitely put my mind at ease regarding dryer fires from lint build up.

DeLallo Juice, Lime, 6.75-Ounce Plastic Containers (Pack of 12)
DeLallo Juice, Lime, 6.75-Ounce Plastic Containers (Pack of 12)
Offered by Peters Select
Price: $33.04
2 used & new from $33.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh tasting, September 20, 2009
This product tast very fresh and doesn't have that "store bought/tin" taste. I liked this product so much that I purchased the lemon juice by the same DeLallo company. Also fresh tasting. Will buy again when I run out.

Bergan Twinkle Replacement Ball, Colors Vary
Bergan Twinkle Replacement Ball, Colors Vary
Price: $3.39
30 used & new from $2.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun To Watch, September 20, 2009
I replaced the plain white cat track ball with this lighted one and my kittens love to play with it. Sometimes I take it out of the track and play "mini kitty soccer" or "fetch" with them while I watch their eyes totally fixated on this ball. It's pretty funny to watch them stare at it when it stops moving and realize that they need to hit it to make it light up. This is a cleaver invention that my kitties are having a "ball" with.

Page: 1 | 2