Profile for G. Calderon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Calderon RSS Feed (Virginia)

Electrified Replacement Lamp with Housing for HL-T5676S HLT5676S for Samsung Televisions - 150 Day Electrified Warranty
Offered by Electrified
Price: $24.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Received a broken part, May 8, 2013
The part was "new", but the housing was broken when I rcvd it. It was shipped in a regular cardboard box, but aside from that, it didn't come in it's OWN box and instead loosely wrapped in a single turn of bubble wrap. Luckily I still had my old lamp and made a working lamp from the parts. It's still using parts of the "new" broken lamp, but at least it's working for now. Would I buy from this vendor again? Maybe. It was new and I didn't give them a chance to replace it. I don't know if it was broken during shipping, but they could have at least shipped it with better packing.

The Ultimate CompTIA Network+ Resource Kit
The Ultimate CompTIA Network+ Resource Kit
by Cengage Learning Course Technology
Edition: Misc. Supplies
10 used & new from $13.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 13, 2008
This is a great buy! It was worth almost twice as much at the store. There are a lot of "For Example..." to help you with the theory - For example: It gives you the theory and then puts you in a scenario to help you better understand what you just read. The CD is an excellent tool and the flash cards work great. I am half way through the book at the time of this review and I already have a much better understanding of what I thought I knew. Well worth the money I spent. Just remember - try to read a chapter once a day or in two days to get through the book quickly.