Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for lei > Reviews

Browse

lei's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lei RSS Feed

Happy Lunchboxes 4-compartment Leak Proof Bento Lunch Box Containers for Adults - Set of 4 (Large)
Offered by Pure Art
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for a recent road trip and they worked out great. We each had our own and I would ..., March 4, 2015
I purchased these for a recent road trip and they worked out great. We each had our own and I would pack them in the morning for snacks and lunch all day long in the car. They are really big, which I love for all my snacks, but they won't fit in a kids lunch box. They will be perfect for our outings on the weekend.

Baby Bubble Bath Rice Milk 10 Ounces
Baby Bubble Bath Rice Milk 10 Ounces

1.0 out of 5 stars no bubbles, May 14, 2011
Not sure if we got a bad batch, but ours didn't make bubbles that lasted for a few minutes. Does smell nice, but not really a bubble bath. Noodle and boo makes much better bubbles that last.

A Birthday Place Construction Scene Cake Topper Kit
A Birthday Place Construction Scene Cake Topper Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars my son LOVES these, May 9, 2011
How funny to see these on Amazon. I bought a cake for my son at Safeway, for his 1st birthday, with these as the toppers. He is now almost 2 and absolutely loves the trucks. They are really cheaply made, but I've taken off all the stickers and have popped the wheels off (choking hazard). When his cousin comes over, they actually fight over these. My husband and I don't know what the love affair is, since they are not the fanciest or best made toy, but boy do they make him happy.