Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for frank > Reviews

Browse

frank's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

frank RSS Feed

Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator
Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator
Offered by Autarchy
Price: $90.99
768 used & new from $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works great, October 15, 2011
My children needed the TI84 Plus for school but I ordered this by accident. It is the same calculator accept for the usb cable port. if you buy the ti83 cable for $35 you have everything the 84 has. I needed 3 of the calculators so it actually was alot cheaper for me to buy 3 TI83 s and just one cable. if you only need one maybe it is better to get the TI84 any usb cable works with it. It is really cool, I wish they had these when I was in school we had to graph by hand. i would reconmend this product to others. The 84 silver has games built in which is cool too.

12 Premium SKY LANTERNS 40" Tall Hot Air Balloons - 6 ASSORTED COLORS
12 Premium SKY LANTERNS 40" Tall Hot Air Balloons - 6 ASSORTED COLORS
Offered by YIYA FAN
Price: $11.99
14 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars these are cool, April 15, 2011
these are very easy to light and fly great. before we got them we tried to make our own from some internet instructions and something just wasn't right and almost burned down the campground. this product went straight up away from the other campers and we could still see it burning in the sky for a long time. the buckets of water for the ones we made was a good laugh afterward these are way more safe. i would recommended these. each one is individaully rapped so they stay dry.

Rancho RS98510 Steering Stabilizer Kit
Rancho RS98510 Steering Stabilizer Kit
Price: $189.99
63 used & new from $106.39

5.0 out of 5 stars just as promissed, April 15, 2011
I have a 2006 f350 diesel with 36 inch tires with a 2 inch lift. I noticed drift after getting the larger tires and towing my camper but the rancho stabilizer seems to have stopped the drift. The steering stabilizer came in less time than was predicted. The product had simple to follow instructions, I installed it within 30 minutes that included drinking coffee. The tire installer wanted $550 to install the single shock stabilizer saying it would take two hours.