Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Vlad > Reviews

Browse

Vlad's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vlad RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16 volt Lithium Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vac
Price: $59.88
133 used & new from $33.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 13, 2015
Great for quick pickups under kids highchair.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for aero garden nutrients, October 13, 2015
Great replacement for aero garden nutrients. Just read and understand the dosaging chart. I use 5ml of each bottle in 1 gallon of water and my plants seem to be happy.

Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp, Black Foot File
Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp, Black Foot File
Offered by A-Z NAIL SUPPLY
Price: $8.40
6 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 seconds with this thing every couple of weeks and my feet look perfect! No more suffering for me, October 13, 2015
This thing really works! I've suffered from nasty, cracking, bleeding callouses on my feet for years. 30 seconds with this thing every couple of weeks and my feet look perfect! No more suffering for me. Use it in the bathtub our outside, because the amount of crap this thing shaves off is impressive.

Silicon Power 120GB S60 2.5" 7mm SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive (SP120GBSS3S60S25)
Price: $55.43
17 used & new from $41.74

1.0 out of 5 stars the computer is now running like a brand new machine, October 13, 2015
Needed a cheap SSD to breathe some life into a 7 year old laptop. This fit the bill perfectly, the computer is now running like a brand new machine! The laptop only supports SATAI so I cannot speak to the speed of this drive past that.

Update 1 week later. The drive has started causing any computer I put it in to (tried it in 4) hard lockup after about 30 minutes and requires a restart, then there is a 50/50 chance that the drive will even be detected. It's being returned, and a quality drive will replace it.

LifeProof FRE iPhone 5/5s Waterproof Case - Retail Packaging - CYAN/BLACK
LifeProof FRE iPhone 5/5s Waterproof Case - Retail Packaging - CYAN/BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifeproof warranty was easy to deal with and they had a replacement out ..., April 2, 2015
Does exactly what it says it does, We've gone swimming many times with it and had no problems. After about 6 months of ownership the seal around the home button had failed thus I'm deducting 1 star, thankfully we noticed this before we took it swimming again. Lifeproof warranty was easy to deal with and they had a replacement out to us within a week, completely free.

Whirlpool 2198597 Icemaker
Whirlpool 2198597 Icemaker
Offered by LaundryDoc
Price: $79.01
26 used & new from $71.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The ice maker in our freezer went haywire and started ..., April 2, 2015
The ice maker in our freezer went haywire and started producing ice non stop. I researched what component had broken and it was either the ice level sensor or the ice making unit. I replaced the ice level sensor and still had the problem so I purchased this and the icemaker is now back to making ice correctly. Installation was simple there are plenty of youtube videos out there to assist, no need to call the repairman and pay him $$$$ to fix your icemaker when you can do it yourself.

Kaboom with OxiClean Scrub Free! System-1 ct
Kaboom with OxiClean Scrub Free! System-1 ct
Offered by Bay 15
Price: $10.96
23 used & new from $5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! This model has a large lid and tablet ..., April 2, 2015
Works great!

This model has a large lid and tablet holding design. I plan to start using bromine tabs that I use in my hot tub once the included tabs are all gone.

Whirlpool 74003019 Bake Element
Whirlpool 74003019 Bake Element
Price: $13.27
18 used & new from $11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars but it seems like the oven pre-heats a bit faster now, April 2, 2015
When the coil in our oven started sparking and catching on fire, I knew something was wrong. A couple of quick searches for repair advice and part number I got this replacement.

This installed in less than 5 minutes, 2 philips screws and 2 push on terminal connectors later and my oven was back and operational again.

Props to Amazon, I ordered this on a Friday, received it Saturday. It might just be my imagination, but it seems like the oven pre-heats a bit faster now. This repair beats buying a whole replacement range.

Magicfly Power 6 AC Outlet Surge Protector Wall Mount Socket with 2 USB Wall Charger 2.1A
Offered by Magicfly

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to say after using this one the annoying buzzing ..., February 23, 2015
Bought this to replace a different brand that was causing a buzzing noise out of the ipod/speakers that were plugged into it. Happy to say after using this one the annoying buzzing sound is gone. My only assumption is that the 5v line is much cleaner than the last one I had was. Great product!

Power Volume Button on Off Lock Switch Sleep Wake Flex Cable with Metal Bracket Pre-installed Assembly Replacement Repair for Iphone 5 5g
Offered by WirelessFinest
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Took about an hour for me to replace this part ..., January 5, 2015
Took about an hour for me to replace this part in my phone, would have taken longer if the metal tabs were not pre-installed. Phone is back to 100% working again. Get this one with the metal tabs pre-installed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3