Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for S. Yu > Reviews

Browse

S. Yu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Yu RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Tidetell Vintage 50s Rockabilly Crinoline Tutu Skirt Petticoat Bridal Slip+Bag Black L
Offered by Tidetell
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 20, 2015
Nice. It runs a tad big but still works.

Boflyyang'Audrey' Hepburn Style Vintage 1950's Pastel Rockabilly Swing Dress
Boflyyang'Audrey' Hepburn Style Vintage 1950's Pastel Rockabilly Swing Dress
Offered by LUOUSE-US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress! I bought it for a 50s theme ..., October 20, 2015
Great dress! I bought it for a 50s theme party but can wear it for any occasion. I bought a size up from my normal size, as suggested by other reviewers. Glad I did. I bought a petticoat too but you can do without since it naturally has that flared look.

Vitayums Gummy Multivitamin - 90 Delicious Natural Flavors Multivitamins for kids, adults, women, & men

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 16, 2013
My kids like these a lot. It is not a chore to take them. Tastes better than some other brands we have tried and the vitamin counts are better/ more complete than similar items. Will be buying these from now on. This and a good a quality omega daily makes me feel good about their health. And they are doing very well on them.

1 Set of Super Mario Bros Fire Flower & Ice Flower Plush Doll Soft Toy Nintendo
1 Set of Super Mario Bros Fire Flower & Ice Flower Plush Doll Soft Toy Nintendo
Offered by Toy Gears
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, September 16, 2013
My son collects all Mario game characters. He loves these. Very cute, nice quality. When I tell him his video game time is up, I see him sometimes in his room with his Mario and other toy collections playing the most interesting, imaginative games. Better than more screen time in my books. :)

Wacky Sentences Handwriting Workbook (Reproducible): Practice Writing in Cursive (Third and Fourth Grade)
by Julie Harper
Price: $8.99
36 used & new from $3.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Wish son thought so too, September 16, 2013
The book is great but my son ( who hates to write) did not care for it as much as i hoped. No fault of the book though... Great concept. Will revisit again a few months from now to see if he is more receptive.

BOK Choy Boy 12 count
BOK Choy Boy 12 count
Offered by PartyToysAndMore - Free Standard Shipping
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 16, 2013
This review is from: BOK Choy Boy 12 count (Toy)
My son loves them. Shipping was fast. It is amazing how 9 year old boys know all the names and characteristics of these little figurines. Lol.

Jesus Calling Bible Storybook
Jesus Calling Bible Storybook
by Sarah Young
Price: $10.36
127 used & new from $1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for young kids!, November 22, 2012
Lovely book that makes reading Bible stories easy for kids and parents. We take turns reading this book aloud in our house (8, 11 and 41 year old). The illustration are beautiful too and I like the Jesus calling, message part, that encourages us nightly. Great book, a great present idea too. I think I will be buying some as Christmas gift additions to my close friends who have kids who are open to reading the Bible. Nice way to tie the true meaning for Christmas in!! I love all Sarah Young's book. Jesus Calling for kids is awesome, adult versions too are great!

Romeo & Juliet Couture Loose Spirited Tunic in Grey, Large
Romeo & Juliet Couture Loose Spirited Tunic in Grey, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 22, 2012
Unique, comfortable, lovely. Fast delivery and the price is unbelievable. Have gotten nice compliments when I wear it with my flowing, black pants ;)

Woodstock Peace & Love Music car sticker decal 4" x 4"
Woodstock Peace & Love Music car sticker decal 4" x 4"

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 22, 2012
I love these car stickers and wish i could afford to buy one for all everyone I know. What is not to like about a peace sign so beautifully portrayed? Even if some younger people don't get the Woodstock connection, it brings a smile nevertheless I think. I will order some more for my close friends :)

Manga for the Beginner Chibis: Everything You Need to Start Drawing the Super-Cute Characters of Japanese Comics
by Christopher Hart
Price: $14.95
76 used & new from $3.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids!, July 10, 2011
I recently purchased this for my 10 year old daughter who is very interested in learning to draw Japanese type cartoon characters. She loves this book and uses it all the time! It's layout is well done, very accessible for a young student and she loves this book. Her drawings are coming along very nicely too. It's a great book and we are glad we purchased it! She wants the other versions for older looking characters and we will definitely purchase them when the time comes.

Page: 1 | 2