Profile for Now Enlightened > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Now Enlightened RSS Feed

JOYA Mens Lugano Brown Nubuck Leather 10
JOYA Mens Lugano Brown Nubuck Leather 10
Offered by The Shoe Smith LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and most comfortable shoes available!, September 17, 2014
I have purchased six pairs of Joya shoes in the last 5-6 years. 4 different styles. These are the best and most comfortable shoes I haven ever worn and walked in. I started out buying a pair just for casual walking and now they are the only shoes I own. I no longer haven any pain in the ball of my foot. Wearing th he's feels like you are walking on air.

DEWALT DCT412S1 12-Volt Li-Ion 5.8mm Inspection Camera with Wireless Screen Kit
DEWALT DCT412S1 12-Volt Li-Ion 5.8mm Inspection Camera with Wireless Screen Kit
Price: $322.80
11 used & new from $279.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 2, 2013
Works great! Having a wireless detachable display really helps get the job done. The price is also an added bonus for a great tool.

LONG RANGE 125KHZ RFID RS232 READER
LONG RANGE 125KHZ RFID RS232 READER

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Shipped, April 25, 2012
Item never Shipped. Said 4-5 days to ship. Vendor never tried to communicate except to try and sell me other items. Now if he will only cancel my order I would be grateful.

The Art of Possibility
The Art of Possibility
by Rosamund Stone Zander
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $20.59
30 used & new from $14.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, September 20, 2011
This review is from: The Art of Possibility (Audio CD)
I was asked to review The Art of Possibility and provide some feedback to a focus group on my thoghts. I was skeptitcal at first thinking oh here is another self help book. After getting through the first chapter I found it so insiring I had to share it with upper management in our company. One of the principals made it through chapter one and had started chapter two asked that I order him twelve paperback and one audio book to share with more people at work. This book has had such an impact on my life since reading it. Rule number six can be very entertaining when more people have read the book. I actually use rule number six to break the ice with co-workers, friends and family to introduce them to this way of thinking. I have purchased more than fifty copies of the book, at least twelve copies of the audio book and I went so far as to buy the DVD video discs to use in our presentations at work. This book really has transformed my spiritual, professional and personal life. I have personally found this book so inspiring I keep copies with me at all time to share with others even if I have just met them for the first time at a coffee shop. The value gained from reading Rosamund and Ben's book far exceeds the price of the book. Read it, Enjoy it, Live it, share it with your friends and learn how to create more possibilities than you ever thought possible.