Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Sylvia Day > Reviews

Browse

Sylvia Day's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sylvia Day "#1 New York Times Bestselling Author" RSS Feed (NV United States)

The Marriage Bed (Guilty Series)
The Marriage Bed (Guilty Series)
by Laura Lee Guhrke
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.99
110 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book stayed with me..., September 2, 2005
...long after I finished it. Regardless of whether a reader likes it or not (I loved it), it incites strong emotions and I wish more books these days did that. This book went straight to my keeper shelf.

The Fifth Favor
The Fifth Favor
by Shelby Reed
21 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful, emotional love story, May 22, 2005
This review is from: The Fifth Favor (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book! It is a wonderful, beautifully rendered love story. It made me cry and laugh and went straight to my keeper shelf. The hero is one of my all-time favorites.

A Season Beyond a Kiss (The Birmingham Family)
A Season Beyond a Kiss (The Birmingham Family)
by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
202 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a continuation of a short story from an anthology..., March 19, 2004
I noticed that some of the reviewers mentioned that they felt like they were missing some of Jeff and Raelynn's story. If you don't read Three Weddings and a Kiss, Woodiwiss's anthology with Lisa Kleypas, Loretta Chase, and Catherine Anderson, then you will indeed miss the beginning of this book. The story in the anthology is named The Kiss, hence the title for this book - A Season Beyond a Kiss. I didn't realize that either. I read them in the wrong order, and so I thought I'd tell you about it. Be forewarned though, The Kiss is very, very short - the shortest story in the anthology consisting of only a few pages.

No Matter What
No Matter What
by David Allen Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, November 24, 2003
This review is from: No Matter What (Paperback)
This book tells the amazing true story of a wonderful man. It is such an inspiration. This is volume one of two and I am eager to read the next book. It reminded me of All Things Great and Small. If you liked that series of books, you will love this book! What a great read and a great gift! I highly recommend it.