Profile for Chi-Town Tony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chi-Town Tony "tony" RSS Feed (chicago)

The Red Circle: My Life in the Navy SEAL Sniper Corps and How I Trained America's Deadliest Marksmen
by John David Mann
Price: $12.68
79 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK GOD FOR THESE MEN, May 22, 2013
The Red Circle is a great book.Its very detailed gives you a sense of who Mr Webb is,and what motivates him.I have been on a SEAL book reading kick for about a year.Having read a few now I would rate RED CIRCLE at the top.I have enjoyed all I read so far RED CIRCLE is one of the better written ones.THANK YOU SEALS GOD BLESS AMERICA

Mane 'n Tail Original Shampoo & Conditioner 32 oz
Mane 'n Tail Original Shampoo & Conditioner 32 oz
Offered by BeautyOnline
Price: $19.49
7 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Discover the secret for Beautiful hair!, September 21, 2012
i love main and tail shampoo and conditioner! it works amazing! i brought this to make my hair grow long and it has work! and it has made my hair very healthy looking and smooth. it is worth ever pennie! i have got my main and tail at walgreens for 8$ each and it was the 32oz. i have herd u can get it at The Dollar Tree Store for like 4$ i believe, and its only the 12oz. i have thick hair and i have had the 32oz for about 1 month and i still have most of it left so, it does come with alot of product! i am going to repurchase this product any time soon!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2013 12:17 PM PDT

Zildjian 7AND  7a Nylon Tip Dip Drumsticks
Zildjian 7AND 7a Nylon Tip Dip Drumsticks
Price: $8.29
10 used & new from $7.91

1.0 out of 5 stars CRACKED STICKS, April 18, 2012
THE GRIP IS NICE BUT USELESS WHEN STICK IS CRACKED.AFTER ONE WEEK WOOD SPLIT.MODERATE TO HEAVY DRUMMING. MY ADVICE STICK WITH VIC FIRTH

Evans Power Center Reverse Dot Drum Head, 14 Inch
Evans Power Center Reverse Dot Drum Head, 14 Inch
Offered by Russo Music Center
Price: $14.51
21 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUNDS GREAT!, April 6, 2012
TURNED MY SNARE INTO SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS GREAT TO ME.I DO USE A MOONGELL ALSO BUT AM GOING TO PURCHASE EVANS SKINS FOR ALL MY KIT.VERY HAPPY!

Medialink Easy Setup Wireless Router, Repeater & Range Extender (300 Mbps)
Medialink Easy Setup Wireless Router, Repeater & Range Extender (300 Mbps)
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $19.99
39 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, January 2, 2012
I saw this product first thing when i searched router. I read reviews on this and it had 1000 5 star reviews i thought that we should get it because our old router was having problems. i got it in the mail a bit confusing to set up but i got it. i did all the reccomended settings and the router was up and running. the first day was great! but then it went south. my connection made my ipod touch and xbox run very slow. eventually i could not play xbox. I called their tech support and we set up my xbox as a DMZ host. once again great for two minutes then horrible connection. i called xbox about the problem they told me it was a glitch. i called AT&T they told me it was the router i called medialink and they had nothing. so then by now its christmas eve. i get a new game and go play it. as usual there is and update. it took 15 minutes to download a 4 MB update. UNACCEPTABLE. i ran down stairs ripped all the cables out of the router and plugged my old router back in. It seems to work fine now which also bothers me. if your wondering i have a linksys WRT120N one of the worst routers cisco sells, and guess what it works fine! now im stuck with a medialink router on my table wondering what im supposed to do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2012 12:12 PM PST