Profile for CraftyLamb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CraftyLamb RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
I Love You, Little Pumpkin! (Padded Cloth Covers with Lift-the-Flaps)
I Love You, Little Pumpkin! (Padded Cloth Covers with Lift-the-Flaps)
by Sandra Magsamen
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.89
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute book, December 30, 2013
Super cute book. Purchased as part of a "Trick-or-Treat" bag/gift for Baby's 1st Halloween. It is not a board book so I would be careful about letting baby or toddler handle it, it's best for preschool age in order to prevent torn pages.

Baby's My First Pumpkin Halloween Play Set & Photo Album Gift COMBO
Baby's My First Pumpkin Halloween Play Set & Photo Album Gift COMBO
Offered by GeniusBabies
Price: $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for Baby's 1st Halloween, December 30, 2013
I bought this for my nephews first Halloween and he absolutely loved it. It was the perfect size for his little hands. Each item inside the pumpkin makes different sounds; crinkling candy corn, rattle spider, squeaky ghost and a cat that meows. I thought the cat meow might scare him because it seemed loud to me (he was 10 months old) but it's actually his favorite out of the four small toys. He loves tossing the pumpkin and uses it to store the small toys. The cloth photo album has 6 plastic sheets for 12 photos of babys first Halloween. We used it to put pictures of his first visit to the pumpkin patch, first Halloween carnival/costume contest, and first Halloween photos with his costume on Halloween night. Months after Halloween he still enjoys looking at the pictures and pointing out family members in the pictures with him.

25 Personalized Favors Printed Ribbon 1/4" or 3/8" for Birthday. Baby Shower, Sweet 15, 16 other Occasion
Offered by KC_Accessories
Price: $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, December 30, 2013
I would definitely purchase these again. I ordered personalized ribbons for my godson's baptism party favors and they were just perfect! They shipped so fast and we're exactly what I was looking for.

Kata Golda Bear Girl Christmas Stocking
Kata Golda Bear Girl Christmas Stocking

5.0 out of 5 stars Large stockings, January 14, 2013
Very cute oversized wool felt stocking. Bought theses as gifts for my newborn nephew and my best friends newborn baby girl this Christmas. The boy stocking has a little bear wearing pants holding a gift with a blue bow and girl stocking has a bear wearing a dress holding a gift box with a pink bow. Friends thought these were made by me due to the hand stitched details.

Aden by aden + anais Muslin Burpy Bib, Oh Girl!
Aden by aden + anais Muslin Burpy Bib, Oh Girl!
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, January 14, 2013
Bought these as a gift. They are so soft. They are very large so they will be used from newborn to toddlers. They have a little snap to use as a bib. Very cute.

Clover Large Pom Pom Maker
Clover Large Pom Pom Maker
Price: $5.95
37 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad these come in different sizes, January 14, 2013
I have such a hard time making pom poms without these. I tried using cardboard and the whole thing fell apart. I now have these in multiple sizes.

Clover Extra Small Pom Pom Maker

Walking Dead Season 3 [HD]
DVD
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must watch, January 14, 2013
One of the best shows on TV. This show about "zombies" is about so much more. It does get a little slow during season 2 but it makes up for that in the second half of the season.

Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 [HD]
Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 [HD]
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 14, 2013
My favorite show on TV!!!!! I make all my friends watch it! I am obsessed with it, can't wait for season 6! Great cast, great writers! A must watch!

Enfamil Slow Flow Soft Nipple, 12-Count
Enfamil Slow Flow Soft Nipple, 12-Count
Price: $11.68
7 used & new from $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find these in stores., January 14, 2013
Bought these for my newborn nephew and they're great with the Enfamil Newborn Nursettes but I don't understand why they don't sell these together. I can't seem to find these in stores.

Page: 1 | 2