Profile for Gary > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary RSS Feed

Butler Creek Magazine Speed Loader and Unloader
Butler Creek Magazine Speed Loader and Unloader
Offered by OpticsDeals
Price: $25.80
48 used & new from $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for AR owners., February 6, 2013
This speed loader is simple and effective. No more painful, slow reloading. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone with an AR.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap!, February 6, 2012
The zipper broke on the second use! The zipper became unaligned, but the worst part was that the zipper handle actually broke into pieces. I will upload a picture when I get a spare moment.

Even for $12 I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Fable 2 Platinum Hits -Xbox 360
Fable 2 Platinum Hits -Xbox 360
Price: $19.99
37 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Addicting But Very Glitchy, January 1, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love the Fable games, but this one has a ton of glitches. Make sure you visit some of the websites that offering tips and walkthroughs before playing the game. Some of the glitches can make it so you cannot finish the main storyline.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad, 20 Count
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad, 20 Count
Offered by Top To Bottom Care
Price: $32.99
4 used & new from $25.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Will order more..., December 28, 2011
These are great for keeping a little bit of color during the colder months. I usually cut one in half and apply over my face, ears, and neck. I only have to do this every two or three days.

If you want to get a little darker, use the whole pad and apply two "coats".

I have not had any problems with streaks, and these pads do not leave an orange hue, like a lot of fake tanners.

I would definitely recommend this product.

Shedrain Traditional Classic Metal Shaft Stick Umbrella, Black (Black)
Shedrain Traditional Classic Metal Shaft Stick Umbrella, Black (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 9, 2011
The umbrella looks sharp and feels well-made. I haven't had the opportunity to test it in a big storm, yet, though.

Skagen Women's 107SGGD Classic Swarovski Crystal Gold Tone Mesh White Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Gift, March 9, 2011
My mom says she loves it. I haven't gotten a chance to see it in person, yet; however, I've got a Skagen watch of my own, and the quality is great. The band is so interesting and the dial so thin. You will definitely be getting compliments.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing; Stopped Using It, March 9, 2011
I may be misdiagnosing the problem; however, as soon as I started using this case, my Storm starting having a lot of problems. The screen would go blank or I would receive error messages multiple times a day. I think it may have something to do with the magnet used to keep the case closed. I'm no expert, but I thought you were supposed to keep magnets away from computers. Take this part of the review for what it is worth.

Other than that, the case was good. The Storm fit well in it, and it was decently protected. Still, the phone is vulnerable on the edges.

Promax Protein Bar, Cookies 'n Cream, 2.64 Ounce, 12-Pack
Promax Protein Bar, Cookies 'n Cream, 2.64 Ounce, 12-Pack
Price: $15.61
12 used & new from $15.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taste; lots of sugar, March 9, 2011
This is one of the best tasting protein bars I have found; however, it has 30 grams of sugar. If you're young and have a fast metabolism, I suppose it doesn't matter, though.