Profile for *~*~*Valley*~*~* > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 186

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

*~*~*Valley*~*~* "Val" RSS Feed (SE, WI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Jockey Big Boys' Modern Fit Boxer Brief 2 Pack, Gray/Navy, Medium
Jockey Big Boys' Modern Fit Boxer Brief 2 Pack, Gray/Navy, Medium
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ha ha, September 4, 2014
Just what I was looking for. He needed a bigger size, and these fit the bill! He must find them comfortable as he seems to move more and sleep better at night.... yes I would recommend these to a friend with a child say 4'6'' weighing around 55lbs... good hearty 7 year old lol.

I've Still Got It...I Just Can't Remember Where I Put It: Awkwardly True Tales from the Far Side of Forty
by Jenna McCarthy
Price: $12.41
80 used & new from $1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars BLEW ME AWAY!, August 20, 2014
I K N O W I h a v e t o u s e s o m a n y characters but all that I can say is that this is a MUST READ AND it is HILARIOUS!

Kanu Surf Little Boys' Contender Swim Trunks, Navy, Large 7
Kanu Surf Little Boys' Contender Swim Trunks, Navy, Large 7

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, August 20, 2014
Fit as expected. Surprisingly so! Look great, he seems to like them. Happy kid=happy mom :) Thank you Amazon!

Save the Date: The Occasional Mortifications of a Serial Wedding Guest
Save the Date: The Occasional Mortifications of a Serial Wedding Guest
by Jen Doll
Price: $18.91
83 used & new from $3.27

1.0 out of 5 stars had to return. still waiting on refund., June 22, 2014
chose this rating because it was like tearing me apart, not in a sappy way, but more so cringing way... as I dragged myself managing to get through like the first 30 pages. Yeah-RETURN.

Jen Doll writes very well. I won't argue there. However, she does so in a poetic manner. I was not looking for prose, nor alliteration-consonance, assonance, or sing-songy sappy stories that we all have heard at one time or another in our lives. Why I bothered to get it I am not even sure. Perhaps because I thought it would be funny? Um. No. It is depressing I would think to any who truly is in that spot of 'last one to get hitched' and truly wishes for the wedding of their dreams and so on [read description if you do not know what book is about]. Speaking of, guess that part was in a way right. Just didn't think that LITERAL.

HE@* NO. I would not recommend this to a friend. Maybe if I happened to be at the man of my dreams wedding to ANOTHER WOMAN as a gift or something...

wow bad review day from valley.... :/

but for real where is my refund!?

Eight O'Clock Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Eight O'Clock Hazelnut Ground Coffee, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Price: $31.99
6 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars always fresh, always strong, goodmorning valley!, June 22, 2014
Its like my own personal coffee shop in my home!
Absolutely I would recommend this to a friend, or anyone else who uses ground coffee in any old coffee maker and needs a STRONG GET YOUR FIX BREW.
I especially like it, because I am a huge fan of the Hazelnut flavor; yet with this coffee, it has just enough that I love it-but not so much that others necessarily recognize nor mind it.

5 star 8 o'clock!

If You Were Here: A Novel
If You Were Here: A Novel
by Jen Lancaster
218 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars aye-BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE, June 22, 2014
To quote St. Lucia on May 8, 2011. "I would have rather read this book as nonfiction Jen and Fletch story. I couldn't find anything likable about Mia or Mac." Jen, it is great that you are stepping outside the box and exploring the world of Fiction; but I think perhaps you went a bit far and actually trespassed. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I heart you girl! You are like my big sister of another mother or something. But I don't know what happened here. Surely you can do better. Or-perhaps stick to the memoirs. Your life is more interesting than any book anyone can just make up lol. I like to think mine is too. [WE ARE SPECIAL LIKE THAT]. ;) Keep up with the good ones, though!

I would not recommend this to a friend unless they have already read most of Jen's if not all of Ms. Lancaster's other readings.

I chose this rating because well-usually I can read one of her books in one sitting to three days tops. THIS TOOK TWO WEEKS. That must say something, no? However, the fact that I finished it; and I believe in Jen enough I just HAD TO, finish it I DID! Hence, 2 weeks, 2 stars! **Applause** for 'Bringing Down the House' pun intended yes not so much accolades for 'bringing down the house.' [PI]... Hope that made sense...

Calvin Klein Little Boys' Long Sleeve Stripe Thermal Henley, Black, Large
Calvin Klein Little Boys' Long Sleeve Stripe Thermal Henley, Black, Large
Offered by Trinity Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Was on sale, so why not?, June 16, 2014
Unexpectedly came to my door and actually fit! [unfortunately it was difficult to decipher which size to purchase based on the instructions on the page]; however, it looks ADORABLE on my son, fits like a charm, and being on sale I figured I couldn't really go wrong. Plus, though only one wash so far-didn't fade at all NOR SHRINK! LOVE IT!

New Balance Women's The Seamless Genius I Sports Bra, Watermelon, Medium
New Balance Women's The Seamless Genius I Sports Bra, Watermelon, Medium
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! I Love this!, June 16, 2014
I either have not purchased a new sports bra in a decade, or this is a serious FOR SERIOUS sports bra! It not only supports for super tough cardio [I'm a 34C] but is comfy for stuff like a short walk or even yoga/ pilates. VERY BREATHABLE which I love and wicks away sweat which is very much so a PLUS. Wish these were available in more colors at the time of this review.... :/ I would purchase them all!

The League Season 1 [HD]
The League Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious! wish i started watching from beginning!!, June 16, 2014
This is a truly funny show! I ended up doing a marathon of it up until the most recent I could watch [is that up to date then?]. Anyway, totally found it hysterical for the young couples crowd, male group crowd, or those in 'fantasy football' leagues lol. Great for men and women :)

Cardio Pilates
Cardio Pilates
DVD ~ Ana Caban
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $7.17
108 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS. THIRD COPY I PURCHASED AFTER LOSING OTHER TWO!, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Cardio Pilates (DVD)
Great lighter workout!
Pros: Easy for beginners and for light workouts for more advanced. Also gets your heart 'pumping' after some pilates moves.
Cons: could be a little more difficult.
I'd recommend this to a friend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19