Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Carrie Hanson > Reviews

Browse

Carrie Hanson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carrie Hanson RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Custom Kingdom Baby Boys' "One" Superhero First Birthday T-Shirt (18 Months, Gray)
Offered by Custom Kingdom
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $15.47

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointed, given the cost, March 29, 2016
Cute shirt, but the graphic started peeling off after one wash. VERY disappointed, given the cost.

Nicetown Window Treatment Thermal Insulated Solid Grommet Blackout Curtains / Drapes for Bedroom (Set of 2 Panels,52 by 63 Inch,Grey)
Offered by NICETOWN
Price: $89.62
2 used & new from $34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars These curtains are awesome for blocking light, March 29, 2016
These curtains are awesome for blocking light, as they are meant to do, but the fabric is horribly cheap. I should have known, given the price... but the curtains have a sheen to the material, that gives the gray an almost blue-ish/purple hue.

UPPAbaby Infant SnugSeat
UPPAbaby Infant SnugSeat
Price: $39.99
21 used & new from $34.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for supporting baby in toddler seat!, June 28, 2015
I bought this to use with my Vista stroller. It was perfect for when my son was starting to outgrow the bassinet, but wasn't quite big enough to ride in the toddler seat alone. He's 5months now and still used it, though I removed the head support. This also made the stroller more convienent by not needing to haul around both the stroller frame AND bassinet (which is very annoying to collapse).

Medela Contact Nipple Shield, Medium
Medela Contact Nipple Shield, Medium
Price: $6.31
38 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend!, June 9, 2015
A complete godsend! I have flat/inverted nipples and my son was not able to latch to breastfeed. A lactation consultant gave me this shield while we were still in the hospital and my son latched right on and has been a nursing champ ever since! He's now 4 mos and we still use the shield. It has no caused any problems for us- I have a great milk supply that has regulated to my son's needs, I've never had any nipple pain/cracking/bleeding and he's a healthy growing boy! I highly recommend these shields to any Mama struggling with nipple problems. They completely saved my breastfeeding relationship.

Maxi Health Chewable Prenatal Multivitamins , Cherry Flavor , 90 Chewies , Kosher
Price: $21.72
6 used & new from $18.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to gummies- contain Iron!, July 24, 2014
I have major problems swallowing pills, which was only made worse after getting pregnant. These chewables have been great- I can actually take my vitamins! The taste still leaves something to be desired (they initially taste like a Flintstones chewable, but have a very metallic aftertaste), but I like that these contain minerals, unlike the gummy prenatal vitamins. I have a tendency to get slightly anemic, so I need the iron! Overall, I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for an alternative to gummies or traditional pills.

Kodak EasyShare M590 Digital Camera - Purple
Kodak EasyShare M590 Digital Camera - Purple
Offered by Electronics and surpluses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, December 29, 2010
I've been using this camera for about a month now and I think it's an awesome camera for the price. As far as 'point and shoot' cameras go, this is the best I've owned (I've had Casios and Nikons before). All the pictures I've taken have come out incredibly clear, even those that were taken in low light or using the max zoon. Using the camera is easy to figure out and pretty self explanitory- I've only had to get out the instruction booklet a few times. I also haven't had the problem with the power button that others do, where it turns on very easily.

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase! For the price, you won't find a better camera.

kate spade new york Canvas Kindle Cover (Fits Kindle Keyboard), hello
kate spade new york Canvas Kindle Cover (Fits Kindle Keyboard), hello

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, December 18, 2010
I've had this cover for about a week now and I love it. It's VERY cute (obviously, since it IS Kate Spade) and I don't have the hinge problem that previous reviewer apparently had. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the real problem there was "operator error". My kindle easily snaps into place, and can also be very easily removed (I tried a few times bc I'd seen reviews that say it's hard to take back out). Yes, the cover isn't leather and it doesn't have a clasp to hold it shut, but that is very clearly displayed in the product description so I feel it's unfair for people to rate against it because of those things. Its very sturdy and my Kindle doesn't "flap" around at all.

The only things that could be potential problems (and they aren't for me) are that yes, the cover is white, so it could potentially get dirty easily if you are throwing it around in a purse or book bag all the time, and the cover is very stiff, so if you like to bend the cover back while you read (which I don', I prefer to hold it open like a real book) this might not be the best cover for you. And yes, I suppose it is a bit 'pricey', but that's what happens when you order a product from a major brand.

Overall, I would highly recommend this cover! So far has been a great choice for me and my Kindle, and has absolutely been worth the $85.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Crack!, October 3, 2010
My cats LOVE this toy!! They will sit and play with it for hours if I let them. I would highly recommend this toy to any and all cat owners!

*** IN RESPONSE TO PEOPLE POSTING THAT THEIR CATS EAT THE STRING***

Let's use common sense here people. My cats, too, have figured out how to pull the string out when the toy has been shut off... so I don't leave the toy out when I'm not around or it has been shut off. Cat's cannot catch the string when the toy is turned on... it pulls away from them too fast and they aren't able to 'eat' it. I keep the toy in a closet, where they cannot get it, when I am not able to keep an eye on them. Also, the toy is loud enough that you can hear when it's running and when it has stopped (ie. battery runs out).

All in all, this is a great toy. JUST BE A SMART AND RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER!!!!

Don't blame a toy for your own lack in judgement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 10:22 PM PST

Rampage Women's Teena Boot,Black Smooth,7.5 M US
Rampage Women's Teena Boot,Black Smooth,7.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced., February 16, 2009
I bought these boots and paid $50 for them here on Amazon. A friend of mine found the exact same boot at Macy's for $25- I definitly got ripped off. They are cute enough... but not worth the $50 they are asking here, seeing as the boots aren't even made of actual leather. If you are interested in this boot, I would recommend looking for a better price elsewhere before purchasing from Amazon.