Profile for Getdestroyed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Getdestroyed RSS Feed

PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle
PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't get why there are haters..., February 10, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Yeah sure, the super slim might have been an attempt of Sony to just make more money off of people but Sony is an empire. What do you expect? Regardless, if you need a me ps3 like I did...why not get the newest one with the latest features such as a top disk loading tray(which isn't "junky" as alot of people have been saying). It has a large hard drive, still does everything that people love playstation for, and doesn't take up the space...so why the complaints? I just don't get it. Not to mention, I think the design of it is the nicest looking one yet. Besides the new super slim this package is WONDERFUL. It comes with two super addictive and fun games. I mean after all who didn't want ratchet and clank to be redone in hd? The blu ray remote is nice to have also so my fiancée can actually function Netflix and all our movies considering she has no idea where to even start with the controllers. So overall, but if if you need a new playstation the bundles a great deal and the playstation isn't a really a rip off at all like alot of these morons have been complaining about.