Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for A. Chenoweth > Reviews

Browse

A. Chenoweth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Chenoweth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Modern Kiwi® Veronica Cowlneck Plus Size Sweater Tunic Top Royal Blue 3X
Modern Kiwi® Veronica Cowlneck Plus Size Sweater Tunic Top Royal Blue 3X
Offered by Modern Kiwi®
Price: $60.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, August 19, 2015
This top was oddly proportioned for me--way too voluminous across the chest and too tight around the mid-section.

Roaring Spring Paper Products 77512 Exam Book - 1000 Per Case
Roaring Spring Paper Products 77512 Exam Book - 1000 Per Case
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $16.49
4 used & new from $3.61

2.0 out of 5 stars You will only receive 50 books, August 19, 2015
These books are represented as being 1000 per case. When I ordered the quantity of "1" I expected to receive 1 case of 1000. Instead I received 1 package of 50. Upon further research, the price is reasonable for one package of 50. I just wish that the description had been more clear.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2015 9:41 PM PDT

Hannibal Season 1
Hannibal Season 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-written and Gripping, May 21, 2014
My husband and I both enjoy this show. The characters are finely drawn and very well-acted. The story lines are compelling. If I had a complaint, it is that the crime scenes are really gory. I think they might actually be more effective if they left more to one's imagination. We are about halfway through season one and we keep watching!, though!

Already Gone
Already Gone
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This book was okay, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Already Gone (Kindle Edition)
The plot was good. It had plenty of twists and turns, but they sometimes felt a bit manufactured. The book ended very abruptly, which was not particularly satisfying.

Reporting the Revolutionary War: Before It Was History, It Was News
Reporting the Revolutionary War: Before It Was History, It Was News
by Todd Andrlik
58 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 22, 2013
Wonderful concept. A very interesting assemblage of primary sources. Good for many ages. Beautiful illustrations and well written. A good buy.

4" Astrolabe Sextant w/ Wooden Box: Nautical Sextent
4" Astrolabe Sextant w/ Wooden Box: Nautical Sextent
Offered by Manhattan Lane
Price: $17.99
5 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful to look at, but not very well made, July 22, 2013
Some pieces were loose and had to be tightened. Not sure if it affected the accuracy of the read. Too bad.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, July 22, 2013
Hubby is a HS Social Studies teacher. Got him these for when he is feeling silly :) He loved them.

Dark Places: A Novel
Dark Places: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, May 29, 2013
Some really dark stuff, but well-conceived and very well-executed. Flynn knows how to build and release tension masterfully and her characters are complex and real.

The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb: A Novel
The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, March 5, 2012
I loved this book. I finished it in two days because I was so drawn in to the story that I could hardly bear to put it down. The writing is beautiful. The characters are intricately and intimately drawn, and I loved every moment of reading.

What If? Writing Exercises for Fiction Writers
What If? Writing Exercises for Fiction Writers
by Anne Bernays
Price: $9.78
94 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent exercises for fiction writers, January 6, 2009
I first became acquainted with this book in high school as a burgeoning writer of fiction and it has stayed with me over the years. It contains a series of exercises designed to spark the imagination and help developing writers hone the skills necessary to write compelling fiction. I have used it myself to great success and have given it to many friends as a gift. I highly recommend this to anyone who feels a need to write.

Page: 1 | 2