Profile for draco > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

draco RSS Feed

Solitaire Free
Solitaire Free
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Options I expected from description are absent., May 14, 2014
This review is from: Solitaire Free (App)
When I read the description of this solitaire game, it promised different solitaire versions, and other games. The only games it offers is the list of games available at the Amazon store. There are no other versions provided. The only options evident are the background colors and the deck of card back colors. Additionally, the action is frustratingly unresponsive. I stopped playing the game because it is not enjoyable to become so frustrated.

Glenn Owen Dodds
Glenn Owen Dodds
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea. Humdrum screen play, February 21, 2014
While the lead and support actors worked well and actually did a good job, the story fell apart after Glenn Owen left the screen. Cinching it up like an old rock song gave a corny, half-done ending to a great idea.

Enigma [HD]
Enigma [HD]
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Different but not very memorable, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Enigma [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
interesting, but predictable. especially the ending. The acting was rather amateurish. i had to think and try to remember this movie before I started typing. not a good sign.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2014 11:20 PM PST

Grimm Season 1 [HD]
Grimm Season 1 [HD]
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this genre, February 16, 2014
Grimm meets my expectations for this genre presented on commercial television. I enjoyed season one and have begun season 2.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars almost as good as the best, February 4, 2014
easy to put on. protects phone on impacts from falling over 3 feet. the only problem is once it has been removed a few times, it is loose not as protective.
I am adding some comments after a month or two: I was having technical trouble with my phone. the problems did not make sense. i already had some techies look at it. I defaulted everything to factory and it was okay for a little while, then started deteriorating again. I decided to remove the cover and the problems stopped. Don't know what to say about that.

The Snow Walker
The Snow Walker
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Beauty beyond the eye's perception, February 4, 2014
The four star rating speaks to the movie's message more than it does on the story, the plot, the characters and the acting. While I enjoyed the movie and each part that made it whole, its message is important for all of us to understand. There is always more than you can see. Although the land looked bare and hostile, it provided food and water. The characters each from very different cultures learned to understand each other and help and appreciate each other.

Haier 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV - Black (L32B1120)
Haier 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD TV - Black (L32B1120)

1.0 out of 5 stars Haier brand, February 7, 2012
I do not recommend Haier brand -- ever. I had my Haier LCD TV set up and running after I received my bluray and cable. 1 week and 1 day later, it broke. At first Haier was very helpful and put me in contact with a local company to figure if it could be fixed or should be exchanged. That company said the parts would be back ordered and would take a very long time to arrive. They talked to Haier and they told me Haier had agreed to exchange my TV. I was instructed to call Haier and would get instructions at that time. I called Haier and was told "upper management" had not yet authorized the exchange. A request for authorization was submitted andI was told they would call me later that day or the next day. They didn't call me. So, the day after the "next day" I called them and was told "upper management still had not authorized the exchange.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 10:49 PM PST