Profile for kinf0fblue > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kinf0fblue RSS Feed

Ray-Ban RB3136 Caravan Sunglasses 55 mm, Non-Polarized, Arista/G-15XLT
Ray-Ban RB3136 Caravan Sunglasses 55 mm, Non-Polarized, Arista/G-15XLT
Price: $90.86
34 used & new from $88.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in the Sun, March 9, 2014
These are great when its sunny! I get a lot of compliments and I can see clearly with reduced glare. I bought this to replace my lost caravans. So far so Good.

Tumi Alpha Bravo Andersen Slim Commuter Brief, Hickory, One Size
Tumi Alpha Bravo Andersen Slim Commuter Brief, Hickory, One Size
Price: $345.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Daily Use, March 9, 2014
This is my first TUMI bag and I can say with confidence that it is great for daily use. Well designed with space for a computer, tablet pouch and room for a journal and paperwork. I use this for daily sales calls when I just carry my iPAD, journal and marketing materials. The leather handle and custom monograming are nice. That said, I would not use this for extended travel where you need to fit a lot more in a brief. For that I have the Timbuk2 messenger bag. Use this bag for daily use and light materials.

Bose Computer Speaker and Headphone Bundle
Bose Computer Speaker and Headphone Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound Quality, September 20, 2012
Amazon - Very Easy to order, free and fast shipping!

BOSE - Great Sound Quality. Once you hear through BOSE, you cant really go back. Cons: Products seem overpriced and take advantage of brand marketing.

Companion 2 Speakers - Just the perfect set of speakers for my laptop. I listen to all my music on itunes and watch movies using this. I was deciding between this, Harmon Kardon Sound Sticks and Klpisch. Although this set does not have a subwoofer, it more than makes for for it in pure sound quality. I have been a big admirer of BOSE products and this is a solid product for the price.

IE2 Earphones - These have awesome sound quality and sturdy enough where the earphones do not fall out. Great for an active lifestyle. I have the QC15s and I will trade off between the two during my travels.

Overall Good quality product and fast shipping.