Profile for willyd1968 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

willyd1968 RSS Feed (Iowa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ACE Wrap Around Wrist Support
ACE Wrap Around Wrist Support
Price: $5.78
15 used & new from $1.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Read Before You Buy, October 29, 2014
The product is perfectly fine and does the job fine. Only three stars for the misleading description. I ordered this wrist support thinking I was getting it in black, as shown in all the pictures in the description. The one I received is white. I use this at work. It will show dirt a lot more than the black one would. Not happy.

Wolverine Men's Marcum Slip On,Brown,13 EW US
Wolverine Men's Marcum Slip On,Brown,13 EW US
Price: $91.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe. Tight fit, October 16, 2014
Needed a steel toe slip on and ordered these. The shoe is well made but a bit tight for my extra wide foot. After wearing for several days, they are getting more comfortable.

Philips Norelco PT730/46 Shaver 3500
Philips Norelco PT730/46 Shaver 3500

5.0 out of 5 stars more comfortable shave., October 16, 2014
This shaver replaces a Remington. I wish I had made the switch sooner. A much closer, more comfortable shave.

The OontZ Angle - Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker by Cambridge Soundworks. Better Sound, Better Volume, Incredible Online Price (Green)
Offered by OontZ by Cambridge SoundWorks
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $34.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Not super loud, but loud enough, October 16, 2014
Wow! Impressive sound from such a little speaker. Not super loud, but loud enough. And good frequency response to boot!

New Balance Men's MWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,13 4E US
New Balance Men's MWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,13 4E US

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them so much, I ordered another pair., October 16, 2014
I just got these today and liked them so much, I ordered a second pair while they are still on sale. These are very easy to slip your foot into and the insole is very comfortable. Its like walking on a cloud. The shoes fit perfectly right out of the box. No break-in will be required. If, like me, you have trouble with tying laces but still want to be able to walk off the beaten path, I recommend this shoe.

AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 1, 2014
Why pay more. The Amazon Basics toslink cable does the same thing at a fraction of the cost.

13 [Deluxe Edition]
13 [Deluxe Edition]
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $13.46
61 used & new from $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sabbath must have, August 1, 2014
This review is from: 13 [Deluxe Edition] (Audio CD)
Bill Ward's presence is missed on this recording but in no way detracts from the music. Classic Sabbath at their best!

SHARKK® Bluetooth 4.0 BoomBox NFC Speaker, 10 Watt Portable Speaker System, 4400 mAh Li-ion Battery, Ultra Bass Booster, Powerful Crystal-Clear Sound, Subwoofer Sound Effect / Built In Mic For Calls / For All iPhone /iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / All iPad / iPad Air 2 / All Phones / Samsung Galaxy Phones and Tablets /Laptops / PC Computers / MP3 Players [Upgraded with lower voice prompts]
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $64.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharkk Bluetooth 4.0 Boombox, August 1, 2014
I just received my boombox last night. I tried it out playing The Pretenders, Black Sabbath, George Thorogood, and Zac Brown. I cannot believe the sound that comes from this little speaker. I turned the equalizer function in my phone's media player app off, because the speaker needs no help. The high notes and cymbal crashes are crisp with no hint of a tinny sound. The low end is tight and well-defined. Black Sabbath sounds just as thick and sludgy on this speaker as on a full sized speaker system. One thing I did notice with Thorogood and Zac Brown is that I had to turn the volume down a bit. The recordings of these two are louder than the others I played with more emphasis on the low frequencies. This tends to cause distortion at high volumes, which can be expected of any speaker.

Other reviewers have noted the sounds upon start-up are too loud for an office environment. I would tend to agree and there is no way to disable this feature. Perhaps in a future version.

The bottom line is that I am very happy with this speaker, so far. I would definitely recommend it. I take away one star for the inability to disable the start-up audio alert.

Wolverine Men's Guardian W02292 Waterproof Boot,Brown,13 XW US
Wolverine Men's Guardian W02292 Waterproof Boot,Brown,13 XW US
Price: $92.16
15 used & new from $92.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolverine Boots, July 25, 2014
These are, by far, the best fitting and most comfortable work boots I have had in some time. I have been buying Wolverine boots for some time because I like the selection of boots that come in extra wide width. The composite safety toe is a plus. Lighter than steel but just as much protection.

Philips SHL5200WT/28 CitiScape Metro Headphones (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
6 used & new from $13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy These Headphones, July 25, 2014
I bought these headphones as a gift for my daughter. The sound quality is excellent. However, the package the sound comes in is sub-par. After six months of moderate use, the headband broke. All plastic, not a bit of metal in the headband to reinforce it. Its a shame Philips chooses to put excellent sound in such cheap packaging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5