Profile for C. Fernandez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Fernandez "CKF" RSS Feed (Sutter Creek, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Char Crust Dry-Rub Seasoning, Original Hickory Grilled, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $28.29
9 used & new from $28.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, June 5, 2014
We've used Char Crust Dry-Rub Seasoning for years. When we have guests for a BBQ, we're always asked what we put on the meat that makes it taste so good--this is it!! We're happy that it's a six pack since we often give our guests a box.

Country Line Dance Volume #3 - Line Dancing Party Favorites by Brooke & Company
Country Line Dance Volume #3 - Line Dancing Party Favorites by Brooke & Company
DVD ~ BrookeandCompany.com
Offered by Brooke & Company
Price: $28.99
4 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Follow, April 7, 2014
Learning the footwork is difficult because of the mirror image. When she turns around, her footwork is easy to follow, but those parts were not marked on the tape so it was hard to easily replay the helpful parts of the lesson.

Feline Pine  Original Cat Litter, 40-Pound Bags
Feline Pine Original Cat Litter, 40-Pound Bags
Price: $30.99
18 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Clean and Very Little Smell if Any, March 3, 2014
We've used this product for years. I like that it's environmentally friendly and makes an unpleasant task a little easier.

Evening With Belafonte: Makeba
Evening With Belafonte: Makeba
Price: $10.98
36 used & new from $4.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful African Songs, March 3, 2014
I had this record album years ago and just loved it, but gave it away since I no longer use a record player. It's one of the few albums I've repurchased on CD. The African songs and voices are simply beautiful.

Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers 12 Packs of 25 Picks/Pack (300 Picks)
Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers 12 Packs of 25 Picks/Pack (300 Picks)
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $8.17
6 used & new from $3.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, December 2, 2013
I can't find these in stores anymore and they are much better for your gums than regular toothpicks. I've been using them for over 40 years and have no gum problems.

NEEWER® 5x Lens Cap Keepers / Holders for ANY SLR or DSLR CAMERA! Nikon D40 D50 D60 D80 D200 D300 FUJI S1000 S1500 S2000 S700 S800 CANON XS XSi T1i SONY PENTAX

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, October 31, 2013
Just buy some inexpensive extra lens caps. I bought these a year ago and have thrown away the last two. The glue failed after a short period of time and I lost more caps than I did before I purchased them.

Playtex Women's 18 Hour Airform Comfort Lace Bra, Honey, 38DDD
Playtex Women's 18 Hour Airform Comfort Lace Bra, Honey, 38DDD
Price: $14.59
19 used & new from $14.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Bra That Fits Well, August 29, 2013
I wear a size 38 DDD bra and it is hard to find a bra that is pretty and provides decent support for the day. This bra has a nice pattern with a little lacey look and "lifts and separates". It does get a little uncomfortable towards the end of the day under the cups so I didn't give it five stars

Perky-Pet 220 The Grand Master 48-Ounce Hummingbird Feeder
Perky-Pet 220 The Grand Master 48-Ounce Hummingbird Feeder
Price: $19.98
23 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Use, May 9, 2013
We sometimes have hundreds of birds and I refuse to put up more than four feeders. These feeders are extremely easy to fill, clean, and use because of the wide mouth. I have purchased several of them. I did find that some of them leaked in the past, but I believe they have corrected the problem since none of the recent feeders I've purchased leak. I found there were tiny holes in the bottom next to the rim that I could only see with a magnifying glass. I filled the holes with glue and stopped the leaks. Also, the flowers on the feeders should be taken apart occasionally and cleaned thoroughly because mold does start to form in the flowers. I would have given them five stars if it wasn't for the past leaks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 7:42 AM PDT

USA Gear Deluxe SLR Zoom Camera & Gear Holster Bag- Works with Canon EOS 70D, 100D, T5i / Nikon D7100, D5200, D3200 , D610 & Many More!
Offered by AndrewsetPRO
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Protects camera, but access isn't easy, January 6, 2013
The case is well made, but it's not easy to get to the lenses and storage areas for any extras is lacking.

Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 18, Bali
Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 18, Bali

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way to Keep Organized and Folded, January 6, 2013
We first used these in duffel bags in Africa. Our clothes stayed neat, easy to find, and neatly folded while we moved to a new location every few days. We liked them so well that we bought more for ourselves to keep us organized on future vacations and for gifts.

Page: 1 | 2