Profile for C. Fernandez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Fernandez "CKF" RSS Feed (Sutter Creek, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Avery Business Cards for Inkjet Printers, Matte, White, Pack of 250 (08371)
Avery Business Cards for Inkjet Printers, Matte, White, Pack of 250 (08371)
Price: $8.99
41 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, December 10, 2014
These cards work great in my HP printer and they are priced right.

Chef's Design 11-by-19-1/2-Inch Ultimate Griddle
Chef's Design 11-by-19-1/2-Inch Ultimate Griddle
Price: $59.99
15 used & new from $46.49

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It, November 28, 2014
I bought this griddle primarily for bacon and eggs. It works well on my gas cooktop. I was hoping that the channels around the sides and corners would be deeper to catch the grease. Also, to our surprise, it does a terrific job defrosting meat.

Panasonic NI-W950A Multi-Directional Steam Iron w/Alumite Soleplate
Panasonic NI-W950A Multi-Directional Steam Iron w/Alumite Soleplate
Price: $87.84
13 used & new from $86.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Just OK, November 28, 2014
I just got this iron and have only used it once. I'm hoping I'll learn to like it better as I use it. The instructions are unclear, the water gauge is difficult to read, and the iron doesn't glide smoothly. There is a light that goes on while the iron is warming up, but after it goes off, there isn't a way to know if the iron is on or off. Maybe after I get used to it, I'll like it better.

Char Crust Dry-Rub Seasoning, Original Hickory Grilled, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $28.27
5 used & new from $28.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, June 5, 2014
We've used Char Crust Dry-Rub Seasoning for years. When we have guests for a BBQ, we're always asked what we put on the meat that makes it taste so good--this is it!! We're happy that it's a six pack since we often give our guests a box.

Country Line Dance Volume #3 - Party Favorites by Brooke & Company
Country Line Dance Volume #3 - Party Favorites by Brooke & Company
DVD ~ Brooke Underbrink
Offered by Brooke & Company
Price: $28.99
4 used & new from $17.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Follow, April 7, 2014
Learning the footwork is difficult because of the mirror image. When she turns around, her footwork is easy to follow, but those parts were not marked on the tape so it was hard to easily replay the helpful parts of the lesson.

Feline Pine  Original Cat Litter, 40-Pound Bags
Feline Pine Original Cat Litter, 40-Pound Bags
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $45.60
16 used & new from $20.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Clean and Very Little Smell if Any, March 3, 2014
We've used this product for years. I like that it's environmentally friendly and makes an unpleasant task a little easier.

Evening With Belafonte: Makeba
Evening With Belafonte: Makeba
Price: $8.99
38 used & new from $0.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful African Songs, March 3, 2014
I had this record album years ago and just loved it, but gave it away since I no longer use a record player. It's one of the few albums I've repurchased on CD. The African songs and voices are simply beautiful.

Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers 12 Packs of 25 Picks/Pack (300 Picks) - Mint Flavor
Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers 12 Packs of 25 Picks/Pack (300 Picks) - Mint Flavor
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $8.17
6 used & new from $8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, December 2, 2013
I can't find these in stores anymore and they are much better for your gums than regular toothpicks. I've been using them for over 40 years and have no gum problems.

NEEWER® 5x Lens Cap Keepers / Holders for ANY SLR or DSLR CAMERA! Nikon D40 D50 D60 D80 D200 D300 FUJI S1000 S1500 S2000 S700 S800 CANON XS XSi T1i SONY PENTAX

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, October 31, 2013
Just buy some inexpensive extra lens caps. I bought these a year ago and have thrown away the last two. The glue failed after a short period of time and I lost more caps than I did before I purchased them.

Playtex Women's 18 Hour Airform Comfort Lace Bra, Honey, 38DDD
Playtex Women's 18 Hour Airform Comfort Lace Bra, Honey, 38DDD
Price: $13.63
17 used & new from $13.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Bra That Fits Well, August 29, 2013
I wear a size 38 DDD bra and it is hard to find a bra that is pretty and provides decent support for the day. This bra has a nice pattern with a little lacey look and "lifts and separates". It does get a little uncomfortable towards the end of the day under the cups so I didn't give it five stars

Page: 1 | 2