Profile for Ramie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ramie RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2
Husky Liners Custom Fit Front and Second Seat Floor Liner Set for Select Ford Taurus Models (Black)
Price: $129.43
85 used & new from $126.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good winter protection!, December 12, 2014
The best thing about these floor mats is the amount of surface area they cover. My husband was jealous when I got these liners because they cover significantly more surface area than his factory mats do. They were easy to install and have done a great job of catching debris/moisture. My only complaint would be that there tends to be a small gap between the floor of the car and the mat by the doors in the front. Sometimes I will catch my shoe in this area. Otherwise, they seem well made and I look forward to using them year after year in the winter. I have a 2014 Ford Taurus Limited.

neatfreak 5632-E 16 Compartment Shoe Organizer
neatfreak 5632-E 16 Compartment Shoe Organizer
Price: $46.17
5 used & new from $46.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, December 12, 2014
Why I love this shoe rack:

1. The fabric is easy to brush/wipe clean
2. My shoes will fit side by size next to each other (I wear 6/6.5)
3. It has a back so shoes don't slide out the back or mar your wall
4. It was easy to assemble
5. All of the materials are heavy-duty and good quality

Overall, I thought the dimensions of the product (especially depth) seemed to be a bit larger than quoted on Amazon, but I still feel this is an excellent purchase

180s Down Ear Warmer with Headphone, Black, One Size
180s Down Ear Warmer with Headphone, Black, One Size
Offered by Surfdome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and fun!, December 12, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my husband. They fit his head well (he's an average sized guy) and the sound quality was really amazing. The jack fit well into his Windows phone and the cord was long enough for him to keep his phone in his pocket and listen to music while shoveling. These were a great buy!

Sterling Silver 5 Stone Garnet Earrings (2.40 CT)
Sterling Silver 5 Stone Garnet Earrings (2.40 CT)
Offered by Vir Jewels
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 25, 2014
These earrings are beautiful. The stones are a great size....large enough to be seen, but small enough to look real. The stones in my pair were a little more red-brown than the picture showed, but were still beautiful. The earrings are also lightweight and comfortable to wear.

Sterling Silver Peridot Earrings
Sterling Silver Peridot Earrings
Offered by Vir Jewels
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, but uncomfortable for me, November 20, 2014
First, the positives about these earrings. They are beautiful and a nice size. They are very well made, with a substantial amount of sterling silver and the CZs on them have a nice sparkle. They are nice and lightweight. However, I can't keep them because the post that goes into your ear is quite thick. Normally, I would be thrilled with this because it's not often that you see earrings with such substantial posts, but because they were so thick it was uncomfortable to put the earrings in and to leave them in. I felt as if they were stretching out my piercings. I was so disappointed because these are so well crafted and would have been a really nice addition to my jewelry collection.

Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS
Zuma's Revenge! - Nintendo DS
Offered by Anthony's Things For Sale
Price: $12.95
63 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Fun!, October 14, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have had a great time playing this game. I had played this before on the XBox and while it plays slightly different, the concept is similar and is a lot of fun. I love all of the different modes in this game. There is something to do in this game if you only have 10 minutes or if you have an hour. It is a well done puzzle game and if you have played Zuma in other formats before, you will love this game.

Mahjong: Journey Quest for Tikal - Nintendo DS
Mahjong: Journey Quest for Tikal - Nintendo DS
Offered by PIP GAMING
Price: $22.58
32 used & new from $7.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Mahjong game-if only your eyes can take it!, September 3, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I very much like the concept of this Mahjong game. I own Mah Jong Quest Expeditions for the DS and quickly bored of that game, as I felt there weren't that many different puzzle layouts. This game has tons of different layouts for you to solve (99 in adventure mode and 66 in classic mode), as well as the added bonus of specific challenges that you can choose to complete. And, there are three difficulty levels, so you can always change your level if you find it too easy, or change the amount of help you want to receive during the game.

The reason this game only gets three stars is the size of the tiles. Would it have killed the manufacturer to make the tiles just a little bigger? I was having such a great time playing this game, curious to see what layout was next or what piece of the mystery would be revealed next, but had a headache after three layouts and had to put the game down. What a bummer!

Overall, I think this is a good game to add to your collection if you are a Mahjong fan, but just don't plan on spending long spans of time playing it.

Zenses: Ocean Edition - Nintendo DS
Zenses: Ocean Edition - Nintendo DS
Offered by ZAG Sourcing
Price: $5.29
95 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very zen-like, but a decent puzzle game, July 16, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
In my opinion, the only thing zen-like in this game is the music and graphics. The games themselves ramp up the intensity each level you beat, and by the end of playing this game, I am sure my blood pressure has raised twenty points. Overall, most of the games are at least moderately entertaining. I could get lost playing Shell Twirl (spining shape matching game) for hours. One feature I do not like about this game is that if you lose, you start back at the beginning. That is definitely not zen! Overall, it's not a bad game, but I don't recommend paying more than $15 for it. Otherwise, you'll be disappointed.

Nina by Nina Ricci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7-Ounces
Nina by Nina Ricci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7-Ounces
Offered by king of deals
Price: $29.99
10 used & new from $26.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful spring and summer scent, July 16, 2010
This is a very nice crisp fragrance with hints of fruit and flowers in it. It's long lasting and I have received compliments on it. It's light enough that it would be very appropriate to wear during the spring and summer.

Tropix!
Tropix!
Offered by Games For Less Online
Price: $11.85
25 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my kind of monkey business, July 16, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tropix! (Video Game)
I had never heard of this game before, but it was recommended to me by Amazon and after checking out the reviews, I decided to purchase it. This game is well worth the money. Even though I have "beat" the game (unlocked all games and bought all islands), I love the fact that you can still continue to play the mini games,at whatever level you choose. The concept of the game is that you earn sand dollars based on your play in the mini games. I enjoy the fact that you don't have to play every mini game in order to earn sand dollars, so if a mini game is not enjoyable to you, you don't have to play it. The sand dollars are used to purchase islands, which unlock new games, and for each island you buy, you use your money to outfit it for the very cute monkey inhabitant, who will interact with the items you buy for him. There is a wide variation in the games and I feel there is something for everyone.

Page: 1 | 2