Profile for Sara Overton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sara Overton "Friendoffoliage" RSS Feed (Arkansas)

CM4 Q4-BLACK iPhone Wallet Card Case for iPhone 4/4s - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $39.99
18 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Irresponsible Iphone users, this is perfect for you, August 29, 2012
I've had my case a few months now and it is spectacular.

The case's best features for my day-to-day life:
1) I typically drop my phone twice a day, on asphalt, grass, tile... and the phone is still in excellent condition. Not a ding on it!
2) The Pacific green color has benefitted me a lot because I typically lose my phone a few times a day and the color makes it easy to spot.
3) Many other cases that hold cards either open or cover the front of the phone. This one does not which is wonderful if you check the time, skim texts, etc.
4) It looks very professional and you can whip a business card out in an instant, impresses clients!
5) Ladies, there is nothing worse than being chained to your wallet. I can just grab my phone and go.
6) To date, cash nor card has ever fallen out or even started to wiggle out. You can even slip a housekey in! Your things aren't going anywhere!

To date, not a piece has broken off and the leather is stitched on very very well. My last case was an Otterbox Defender which is in several pieces due to my reckless lifestyle, but the CM4 is still intact and it's been through hell and high water. This product has integrity! Now... if only it could hold my Chapstick.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 7:59 PM PST