Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mathis > Reviews

Browse

Mathis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mathis RSS Feed

Tommy Gabrini 4: Dapper Tom Begin Again (Tommy Gabrini Series)
Tommy Gabrini 4: Dapper Tom Begin Again (Tommy Gabrini Series)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Liz is Tommy's ride or die., December 22, 2014
Love it! I really don't know why there were complaints about this book, it was a good read. When you read how Liz and Tommy connect you can really see that Grace and Tommy were not right together. To be part of this family you will definitely have to be a ride or die lady and that was not what Grace was about.

Good choice Ms Mallory, kept on keeping on love all the series.

Reiko RKSLCPC06-SAMI9220ORWH Premium Durable Hybrid Silicone Case with Kickstand for Samusung Galaxy Note N7000/I9220 -1 Pack - Retail Packaging -Orange/White

4.0 out of 5 stars BaMathis, November 13, 2012
Only problem I find some of the inserts (holds) for the plugs are to small or tight, otherwise really enjoy this case.

Remember Me
Remember Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Long but, I'm not complaining., September 30, 2012
This review is from: Remember Me (Kindle Edition)
Since I am one of many kindle readers who complain about the high price of the ebooks with few pages, I will not complain about the number of pages in this book, but it was long. (Not complaining just stating)

This was a good book, but the authors felt it was necessary to give background on just about every character they introduced.

I did not feel as some of the other reviewers felt about the flash backs, it gave the reader the needed info on what the characters was doing which placed them in their particular situations. At least I felt most of the flash backs were needed.

Now all of the secondary characters, and there are quite a few. For me that's where the authors start to let this book length run away. But those secondary characters were good. I do hope they continue with books about Satin and Brian; Latisha and Nicola or maybe it will be Zeke; and especially Cynne and Raidon. Cynne was so funny.

Also I know they must do, no they have to do Raven's story.

GOOD READ!

My Daddy is a Hero 3
My Daddy is a Hero 3

1.0 out of 5 stars UNDER 55 PAGES $3.99 ??, May 20, 2012
This is not a review and maybe not the place for this comment, but what's with these ebooks costing $2.99, $3.99 $4.99 for under 55 pages per book. My Daddy's a Hero has ebooks all costing 3.99 totaling 11.97 for a total of 134 pages. Not understanding this and can not buy. Like I stated earlier I know this is not the place to post, but this sees to becoming a trend over price short stories. Not trying to hate.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2012 8:09 AM PDT

Saving Anya (The Medlov Crime Family Series Book 4)
Saving Anya (The Medlov Crime Family Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The Medlov Crime Family Series, March 31, 2012
"Saving Anya" sorry this is the last of The Medlov Crime Family, but Latrivia Nelson you did it justice. Now I must start at the beginning and re-read Dmitry's Closet.

The Baby Contract (The Women of Landry's landing and The Fabrizio Men Book 1)
The Baby Contract (The Women of Landry's landing and The Fabrizio Men Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars EDITOR PLEASE, June 24, 2011
Shelli Quinn had a good premise going but the errors. It appears this is a problem with all of her works. Reading reviews of her other works the main theme from all was EDITOR PLEASE. I must say I still enjoyed The Baby Contract, but I could have enjoyed it even more if someone would have taken the time for editing. I almost purchase her other works but decided not to even take the change. EDITOR PLEASE. I would like to keep reading your works please take the time and do some editing or get an editor.

My best to you Shelli Quinn.

Some Like It Hot
Some Like It Hot
by Brenda Jackson
Price: $13.49
77 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Deceived, May 28, 2009
This review is from: Some Like It Hot (Paperback)
I felt I was deceived in believing these were all new stories by Mrs. Jackson. As I began to read the first story it felt of déjà vu. After doing some research I found out these are rehash short stories from previous works of combine short stories with other authors. You must understand I do not have a problem with this reprint, I just wish it was stated "reprinted from previous works". I enjoyed the stories the first time around, but not enough to purchase a second time.

By the way I give the book top rating because of the first read. I just wish I had not been deceived for a second read.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2009 9:54 AM PDT

Love Will be Waiting at Home
Love Will be Waiting at Home
by Chimere
Price: $14.49
19 used & new from $9.78

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe..., November 14, 2007
I can't beleive I purchase this book. Chimere I read your response to the reviews you received. I do believe it is diffcult to receive such harsh feedback from your first publish work. But I am not even half way through the book and I want to throw it across the room. The fact that the editing seems to have NO place in your publishing world is well.. I don't what to say. My bad I should have read the reviews. I purchase the book, I will try and finish it. I want to get a refund.
Sorry Chimere this book really and truly is bad. Much luck on your next go round.

A Taste of Temptation (Love Spectrum Romance)
A Taste of Temptation (Love Spectrum Romance)
by Renée Alexis
53 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, very bad., February 12, 2007
I didn't want to give any stars, but that was not an option. I could not even finish reading this book. What a waste of paper.