Profile for Jean M. Ward > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jean M. Ward RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Promise
The Promise
Price: $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book, November 22, 2014
This review is from: The Promise (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book 5 stars because I literally could no put this book down. From beginning to end it was a truly good story. I recommend this book and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

The Whiskey Tide
The Whiskey Tide
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bootlegging, October 24, 2014
This review is from: The Whiskey Tide (Kindle Edition)
I like this book very much. I never thought about where all the booze came from during prohibition.this book had excitement about rum runners and a little romance too.

Song of Springhill - a love story: an inspirational romance based on historical events
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm from north east Pennsylvania, October 17, 2014
THis book caught my eye because I am from north eastern Pennsylvania where there was many towns that were coal mining towns.Although my father did not work in the mines my grandfather did.It was hard work and I admire the men who did work there as it provided a living for many families.Today in the town I live in,they don't deep mine any more , but they do strip mining. This book was so dear to my heart because it was how the town and the people were when I grew up where your God and neighbor and family was so very important. Even if you know nothing about coal mining towns and it's people I know you will love this book as I did.

The Measure of Katie Calloway,: A Novel
The Measure of Katie Calloway,: A Novel
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loggers in Michigan, September 6, 2014
This was a good story that I found hard to put down. I recommend this book and I think it is deserving of 5 stars.

THE SHADOW SIDE
THE SHADOW SIDE
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit for Linda Castillo, July 18, 2014
This review is from: THE SHADOW SIDE (Kindle Edition)
This was a really good book from beginning to end. This is the third Linda Castillo book that I have read and looking forward to reading many more. Good author , faced paced and holds your attention.

The Edge of Light (At Home in Beldon Grove Book #1)
The Edge of Light (At Home in Beldon Grove Book #1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD !, June 23, 2014
I enjoyed this book very much. Good story and quick to read . I will look forward to reading Book # 2

The Journeyman (The Tipperary Trilogy Book 1)
The Journeyman (The Tipperary Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE journeyman, February 14, 2014
I Liked this book very much. It was an easy read and a very good story. If you like to read any stories about the Irish ,you will definitely love this book. And now on to book 2 of the story.

Two From Galilee: The Story Of Mary And Joseph
Two From Galilee: The Story Of Mary And Joseph
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MARY AND JOSEPH, December 23, 2013
Even though we all know the story of Mary and Joseph,this is a wonderful book to read ,especially before Christmas.I am filled with hope and love of Jesus. This book is without a doubt a TRUE love story.

Adverbs of Advent - Daily Devotions For Children And Their Families
Adverbs of Advent - Daily Devotions For Children And Their Families
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful !, December 6, 2013
This book is truly wonderful.if you want your children to understand the true meaning of Christmas , start with Advent.

After the Fog
After the Fog
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oustanding, November 26, 2013
This review is from: After the Fog (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book a five star because it was one of those books you could not stop reading. If you live in the coal regions of N.E. Pennsylvania , you could really relate to the steel mills in western Pennsylvania. The importance of family was another thing I was drawn to in this book .

Free and