Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Gwynne > Reviews

Browse

Gwynne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gwynne RSS Feed (United States)

Alphablock
Alphablock
by Christopher Franceschelli
Edition: Board book
Price: $15.26
128 used & new from $2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son's Favorite Book, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Alphablock (Board book)
I bought this book for my son when he was 2 weeks old and he loved it from day one! I don't know what it is about Alphablock, but the moment I bring it out his whole body starts shaking with excitement. I'm not kidding. If he is fussy, the only sure cure to calm his down is bringing out this book. It automatically calms him down.

I don't know if it's just my son who is so entertained by this book, but it is magic in our household.

Dirt Candy: A Cookbook: Flavor-Forward Food from the Upstart New York City Vegetarian Restaurant
by Ryan Dunlavey
Price: $16.10
110 used & new from $4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much More Than a Cookbook, August 21, 2012
I've been a big fan of the Dirt Candy restaurant since my sister-in-law got my husband a gift certificate to there as a birthday present. So needless to say where I heard that they were coming out with a cookbook I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Their food is so unique and fun that I couldn't wait to see if I could make it myself.

When they announced that it would be a graphic novel cookbook I was a bit disappointed, but after finally getting my copy in the mail I can't begin to tell you how wrong I was. This is hands down the best cookbook I have ever read. She has made the most complicated dishes so easy to understand, and I can't wait to try them out this weekend.

Such a great story. It really does feel like I am getting two books for the price of one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 11:17 PM PST