Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mo > Reviews

Browse

Mo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mo RSS Feed

Best Women's Control Top 10 Den All Sheer Toe silk stockings Tights Panty Hose
Best Women's Control Top 10 Den All Sheer Toe silk stockings Tights Panty Hose
Offered by MANZI
Price: $39.00
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing natural look, May 22, 2016
I have been purchasing hosiery for many many years, and I have never had hosiery that felt and looked like second skin. This product is amazing, although a tad bit expensive ... worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, June 16, 2014
I wasn't planning on using a product like this until I tried other Ubervita products and fell in love with the brand. They are the real deal! Once I got this, I was impressed. I've never felt more energized for a workout as I do now while taking this. Definitely recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, June 16, 2014
I've never used a pre-workout before this one so I have little to compare it to, but as far as my experience goes this product is doing exactly what I hoped it would do. I feel much more prepared for a workout than I did before and thus, as that is all I wanted, am impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than Other Brands, June 16, 2014
I have been using this product for for just a few days but have not felt the same side-effects and stomach aches that I have from using other testosterone boosters from other companies. I am very happy with the results thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Hype, June 16, 2014
A lot of people have concerns when something is so highly rated but trust me, this is the real deal. It's hard to say if this product is the sole reason that one is feeling better or is healthier as the results are more long term than anything, but as soon as I started this product (and other Ubervita products after trying other brands) I truly did notice a positive difference. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen To The 1700 Other People!, June 16, 2014
This product is great - it does exactly what it says it does and does it well. Buy this product with confidence (and maybe a little nudge from the 1,700 others who rated it 5 stars). I've been using it for some time now and it really does suppress appetite, increase the rate of weight loss, and so on. Prior to using this, I felt that I wasn't cutting down as quickly as I thought I should have been, especially in regards to looks rather than simply plain numbers. However, after I starting to use it, I immediately saw the results and was impressed. I highly recommend this and any other Ubervita products.

Cole Haan Men's Air Adams Oxford
Cole Haan Men's Air Adams Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Appearance, May 4, 2013
The picture just doesn't do this shoe justice. If you want to see what it really looks like, go to Cole Haan's website and see their picture. These shoes are actually a deeper, richer brown than what is shown in the picture. They have almost a slight mahogany hue. While I wish the sole wasn't rubber and instead was a more classic leather, the shoe itself is definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this.

Michael Kors Men's Runway Black Watch MK8107
Michael Kors Men's Runway Black Watch MK8107
Offered by Little Sue
Price: $161.51
5 used & new from $161.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 15, 2012
This watch is stunning and receives literally countless complements. To top it off, it's Michael Kors... I definitely recommend this to anyone that likes big watches and wants something that is more casual than formal.