Profile for Dame de Drama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 165

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dame de Drama RSS Feed (Panhandle, Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
RADStickerTM peel & stick, nuclear radiation exposure determining dosimeter
RADStickerTM peel & stick, nuclear radiation exposure determining dosimeter
Offered by ACME APPROVED
Price: $5.25
2 used & new from $0.26

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to read, February 4, 2015
Almost too small to be useful. It did say postage stamp size, so I was warned.

Lilyette Women's Elegant Lift and Smooth Front Close T-Back, Steel Grey/Onyx, 36C
Price: $33.00
2 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, February 4, 2015
Good fit; have lasted through many washings.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Tech Armor Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 inch ONLY) High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
6 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear, February 4, 2015
I thought I was ordering the glass protector. This is plastic film, it is very clear. I just think this is limited to protecting from scratches not dropping, that is why I wanted the glass. My mistake.

[Apple MFI Certified] Yellowknife Lightning USB Syncing Cable for IOS7.0/8.0 Apple Series(3.2ft,Rose)
Offered by Eruner
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, February 4, 2015
Plugged it into the car charger plug and it works. Unknown for how long. Hoping it is a good one.

KA-BAR Full Size US Marine Corps  Fighting Knife, Straight
KA-BAR Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife, Straight
Price: $71.97
39 used & new from $64.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Back Pack perfect, January 23, 2015
This was a good buy for this knife. They cost more even at the local flea market.

Laurel Burch Socks-Indigo Cats
Laurel Burch Socks-Indigo Cats
Price: $7.96
19 used & new from $7.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not special, January 23, 2015
Cute socks, although I am pleased with them, they really aren't real special. Just cute. (IF that makes sense)

14K White Gold Snap On Bail
14K White Gold Snap On Bail
Offered by FindingKing
Price: $15.50

4.0 out of 5 stars very small, January 23, 2015
Very tiny, didn't realize it was so small. I have not tried to use it yet but I think it will work. i got it to attach a diamond drop to my pearl necklace.

Dub & Drino France Ladies Knee Hi Socks, Chinese Flowers, US 5/8.5
Dub & Drino France Ladies Knee Hi Socks, Chinese Flowers, US 5/8.5
Offered by BengC
Price: $23.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too small for adults, January 23, 2015
cute socks but they run very small, would be great for pre-teen. I have small feet, 5 1/2 - foot size fits, but tight on calves. Would have bought more since they are so cute, but too small to order anymore.

The Thief of Reason: Oscar Wilde and Modern Ireland
The Thief of Reason: Oscar Wilde and Modern Ireland
by Richard Pine
25 used & new from $9.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Can be used as a research book, November 7, 2014
I had done my thesis on the Irish literary movement/Irish theatre movement including Yeats, Lady Gregory, Douglas Hyde, John Millington Synge, Edward Martyn, the Fay brothers and a few more active in the movement and the theatre. Wilde ran in his own circle at the same time these people ran in theirs. The circles may have brushed but never merged. I have an interest in the writers/play wrights of this time and thought this would be an interesting read on Wilder. (Especially given the unique title). But I was so disappointed I didn't finish reading but skimmed through it. To me the book was a bit dry and a bit boring written on very interesting personality of the times. There were details of the man's life that were more full than other books but to me it read more like an encyclopedia.

jane iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray Refill, 9.50 oz.
jane iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray Refill, 9.50 oz.
Offered by Beauty In Style
Price: $47.95
3 used & new from $47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product line, November 7, 2014
I am very happy with Jane Iredale products. I use this to 'melt' my face powder. The mist spray melts everything together and reduces the look of 'wearing' makeup. It looks natural.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17