Profile for MoonBaby > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MoonBaby "MoonBaby" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Womens Ez Flex Two Step Natural/Multi Fashion Sneakers 8.5 B(M) US Womens
Offered by RaeAnn & Becky Shoes
Price: $53.73
2 used & new from $53.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, June 19, 2014
These are stylish and comfortable Skechers. The memory foam is perfect for walking. Great as an option to sandals. Delivery was fast.

Stash Tea Organic Herbal Tea Bags in Foil, Chamomile, 100 Count
Stash Tea Organic Herbal Tea Bags in Foil, Chamomile, 100 Count
Price: $16.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Flavor & Fast Delivery, June 19, 2014
The tea is flavorful and was delivered quickly. I drink a cup every evening to relax. I would recommend this tea to help calm down after a stressful day.

Good Grief 50th Ann Ed
Good Grief 50th Ann Ed
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, March 12, 2014
this was recommended by my plumber at a time when I truly needed this insight. It is clearly written and straight forward. Anyone grieving over not only a death but any grief should read this book to understand the true meaning of grief.

Grieving the Death of a Mother
Grieving the Death of a Mother
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendously Helpful!!, March 12, 2014
I just lost my mother 3 months ago and needed this kind of insight. It touched my heart and soul.

KitchenEdge Digital Kitchen Food Scale, Multifunctional, Stylish Silver, With Large LCD, Capacity up to 11 lbs, Batteries Included, Great for Chefs, Cooks, Dieters, Portion Control, Diebetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Scale, February 15, 2013
I recently started trying to lose weight and tracking calories. This little scale is great for weighing foods and then finding the right calories on the website I use. It weighs the lightest items like a stryo plate which makes it easy to get an accurate weight. It's attractive on my kitchen counter.

Skechers Women's Tails Scooped Woven Slip On Sneaker
Skechers Women's Tails Scooped Woven Slip On Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shoe!!!, September 13, 2010
I have 2 pairs of this amazing shoe and simply love them. I live very near to one of Skechers distribution centers and have often thought about going there to inquire about this style. Skechers would be foolish to discontinue this style. I've had many people ask me about these shoes and always sing their praise. I only wish I could find them somewhere.

Casio A168W-1 Illuminator Watch
Casio A168W-1 Illuminator Watch
Offered by Action Gear
Price: $18.98
31 used & new from $16.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Women's Watch, September 11, 2010
I have no negatives about the watch as a functional timepiece. My only complaint is that this is wrongfully labeled as a woman's watch. It is too large for a woman's wrist. I gave it to my brother who loves it. If you want a woman's watch, this is not the item for you...unless of course, you like a huge watch that takes up the majority of your wrist. A safer bet is to go to a shop where you can actually see and size the watch yourself. This would have been a perfect watch had it been half the size. Anyone out there know of a watch that is small and discreet on a woman's wrist? I can't find one anywhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2014 11:04 AM PDT

Toro 51592 Super 12 amp 2-Speed Electric Blower/Vacuum (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Great Household
Price: $72.70
5 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blower/Mulcher, November 30, 2009
I just purchased this product for a vacation home in the mountains that has tons of leaves. Both the blower and mulcher work great...even on the pine needles and occasional acorn. Some folks may just have bad luck with the mulcher or go crazy mulching. Most things plastic aren't going to take indefinite abuse. Careful consideration of what's being mulched should extend the life of this product. The only drawback for me is that they never make products like this for short people. I'm female and 5 ft. 3 in. so I have to shrug my shoulders so the blower/mulcher doesn't drag on the ground but we short people get creative. I wouldn't suck up tree branches, but it does a great job for my needs.

Koss SPARKPLUG - Stereo In Ear Ear Plugs (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Koss SPARKPLUG - Stereo In Ear Ear Plugs (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Your Own Replacement Plugs, May 13, 2008
I love these buds since they virtually block out all other noise which is great in an environment where the noise gets to you too. The replacement plugs are on the market but are as expensive as buying a full headset. You can make your own plugs. Buy earplugs at the decible level you want and simply heat a nail (approximately the thickness of the sound stem) over the stove or cigarette lighter. Be sure to hold the nail with a pair of pliers. Heat the nail very HOT. Stand the earplug on the flat side. Burn a hole in the middle of the earplug...all the way through. If the nail was just the right size, the burned through hole will fit snuggly on the sound tube of the headset. Voile...the new ear plugs will pinch down and expand even better than the originals that came with the headset...and you can make a dozen or more in minutes...replace them when the old ones no longer pinch down and reshape. It may take a few practice plugs but it's far cheaper than buying the replacement plugs. BTW...you can buy whatever style of earplugs you want and make your own plugs for pennies. Hope this helps!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2008 1:08 AM PDT

The Mod Squad - Season 1, Volume 1
The Mod Squad - Season 1, Volume 1
DVD ~ Peggy Lipton
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $16.09
35 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Thought I'd Buy A Half Season!!! But I'm Waiting for the Next, April 20, 2008
Gotta tell ya, I truly never thought I'd buy a half season DVD, but I'm as sold as anyone else who was mesmerized by the MOd Squad. It too was one of my favorites and ditto to all the other positive comments made thus far!!! I'm hoping the popularity will grow and that we'll be treated to the remaining seasons at a faster rate or relaease. BTW...Amazon is a great place to purchase; however, I have seen this DVD series as Sam's Club also for a lowere price. Pays to shop areound and not get hung up on the price. For all the negative reviews I hope 10 times more people will post rave reviews.

Page: 1 | 2