Profile for Ash Kapowi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ash Kapowi RSS Feed

Samsung ST77 Compact Digital Camera - White - 16.1MP - 5x Optical Zoom
Samsung ST77 Compact Digital Camera - White - 16.1MP - 5x Optical Zoom

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera!, December 26, 2012
I only have a 4/5 since I've yet to review the video features, but I've loved what it does with photos. The one upset reviewer must have gotten a faulty one because mine works perfectly. Out of all the quick-shot cameras I've had, this one does best in low lights. It also captures colors well. There are a lot of different things you can experiment with. You just have to mess with it a bit and see the settings that you like. (and for those that care, the white color is gorgeous and it has a good texture. The screen is also very nice)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2013 12:04 PM PDT

Drowned in a Sea of Sound
Drowned in a Sea of Sound
4 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing vocals and instruments, December 26, 2012
There's this band that I love, called Faunts, and it has been years since they've released something new, so I went on a hunt to find another band like them. I didn't expect last.fm to give me such a wonderful band. The first song that came up was "Release the Kraken" and immediately the guitar and the singer's voice caught my attention. I went on youtube, listening to everything that I could, but I finally decided to buy the album after a few months because I had to own such great music.

All the songs on this album are unique and relaxing to listen to. Their style is familiar, yet it feels new. It's weird, but it's one of the perfect albums to just listen to while you lay down and watch the clouds go by. It paints colors in your head, each song having its own feel to it. I guess they really reflect the genre, "dreampop."

If you like mellow music that still has strong guitars and drums, or if you're a daydreamer like me, then this is a really great album to have. Any maybe it'll lead you into their other songs. I know I plan to get more of their music!

TRIFORCE LOGO #1 from the Legend of Zelda GOLD vinyl decal sticker 4"
TRIFORCE LOGO #1 from the Legend of Zelda GOLD vinyl decal sticker 4"
Offered by AP Design Story
Price: $2.99
3 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great price!, November 30, 2012
It looks great against the dark back windows of my Mustang. I was actually shocked to see how good of a quality it was. The edges are nice, and the color is a beautiful gold!
Totally worth it for ANY Zelda fan!!

Razer TRON Gaming Mouse
Razer TRON Gaming Mouse
3 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse for a big geek, February 25, 2012
This is my first time ever buying a gaming mouse, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm certainly not disappointed with it! First off, I love Tron, and this mouse is so cool looking. I'll find myself entranced by the lights every now and then. The sensitivity levels are amazing. I can't play on the highest level, but being able to respond so quickly in video games is nice. It's light, smooth, and to the tiniest slide. The size is also very nice since I have a claw-grip when using the mouse. I haven't had any issues with it (be sure to download the driver from razer's website!) and it runs just fine. The cord is very durable and flexible, so that's a plus too.
To put it simply, if you can find this mouse for less than the retail price, grab it! You won't be disappointed. Unless you don't like Tron, but that's a different issue :P

POSRUS Wacom Intuos 4 Small PTK-440 Pen Tablet Surface Cover
POSRUS Wacom Intuos 4 Small PTK-440 Pen Tablet Surface Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase!, February 24, 2012
I used to have a Wacom Graphire 4 for 6 years. It had a huge plastic case that I always kept it in while I drew, and it lasted me a long time because of this. When my Intuos arrived, I was alarmed to see the surface so bare and unprotected. What was worse was that the pen nibs were worn down quickly on the new surface. There was no way this tablet was going to last me 6 years, I thought.
But now that I have the cover, I have more confidence in its long life. The pen runs along it more smoothly now and I can't scratch it up with a pen that's starting to wear down. My pens will last a lot longer, now!
If you draw a lot with your Intuos, I really suggest getting this. You'll be able to draw without fear of damaging your tablet!