Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Lori > Reviews

Browse

Lori's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori RSS Feed

Large Magnetic Valentine Refrigerator Locker Decoration
Large Magnetic Valentine Refrigerator Locker Decoration

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the picture!, February 3, 2015
Did not look like the picture. It was puppies. I gave them to my daughter because she loves dogs.

OJIA 18 X 18 Inch Cotton Home Decorative Throw Pillow Cover Cushion Case, Colorful Tree
Offered by OJIA Store
Price: $20.99
3 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Ties, February 3, 2015
Love it! I fell in love with pillows when I was young. We would eat at my grandparents on Sundays. My grandma had many pillows and this one reminds me of one of them.

VINCE CAMUTO Women's Tuxedo Leather Stripe Legging, Black, Medium/Large
VINCE CAMUTO Women's Tuxedo Leather Stripe Legging, Black, Medium/Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, February 3, 2015
I like the fit and a very classy look with the stripe down the sides. I love them!

OSA Women Fashion Printed All Seasons Casual Skinny Leggings Tight Pants Size M Black
Offered by O.SA

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased these for my daughter for Christmas. She ..., February 3, 2015
I purchased these for my daughter for Christmas. She loves the fit and the quality. They are very cute too!

Aduro® Shell Holster Combo Case for Apple iPhone SE / 5 / 5S with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (At&t, Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint) [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by Entronik
Price: $19.99
44 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MY HUSBAND LOVES IT!, February 19, 2014
I first bought him a OtterBox because he works in the oilfield. I wanted to keep his new phone safe. He loved it at first because his buddies had told him it was the best. I noticed more and more he had it out of the case. I told him it was going to get broken. He thought the OtterBox was too big to pack in his pocket. I looked on Amazon for something to put on his belt and found this. He Really loves it and the Kick-Stand too! My son-in-law even bought one.

EastPoint Billiard Table Cover, Large
EastPoint Billiard Table Cover, Large
Price: $9.86
5 used & new from $9.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Tarp would have lasted longer., August 20, 2013
This was very inexpensive but it should have lasted more than two times of being taken off our pool table. I should have just bought a tarp.

Whirlpool W10730972 Water Pump for Washer
Whirlpool W10730972 Water Pump for Washer
Offered by Rainy Day Specials
Price: $67.99
32 used & new from $63.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You So So Much!, August 20, 2013
I was without a washer for a week until I narrowed it down to this pump. Received the pump popped it in and I am finally caught up on laundry. Thank you for making it so easy!

Leveret "Multi Colored" Striped 2 Piece Pajama set-3 Toddler
Leveret "Multi Colored" Striped 2 Piece Pajama set-3 Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, December 4, 2012
I was pleased with the quality of these pajamas. They were cuter than I was expecting. Cannot wait to see my grandson in them.

Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag, Teal
Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag, Teal
Offered by Sacks & Such
Price: $8.77
2 used & new from $8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, September 9, 2012
Very sturdy, loved the color and was exactly what I expected. I did have to buy a hook to hang it up.