Profile for Svenska MA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Svenska MA RSS Feed

Callaway Men's C-Tech Saddle Golf Shoe ,White/White,18 M US
Callaway Men's C-Tech Saddle Golf Shoe ,White/White,18 M US
Offered by DSV Super Center
Price: $63.96
2 used & new from $29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware..., May 8, 2012
Made in China... I ordered a pair of 8.5M and I can't even get my feet in the shoes...never mind comfortable! Sizing is way off... Callaway should feel ashamed to put their name on these shoes. Worse yet... It was not free shipping and now I have to pay shipping charges again to send the shoes back. Where is the accountability here for a poor product??
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2012 12:55 AM PDT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Skecher's Men's Energy Downforce Sneaker, September 22, 2010
Very disappointed in this shoe... I have owned Skecher's Shapeups and I assumed the quality would be similar in this sneaker... NOT so... the sole and heel are made from materials that are as hard as a rock... Chinese junk with a $50 price tag... shame on you Skechers!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2011 5:05 AM PDT

Just for Men Shampoo-In Hair Color, Medium Brown 35, 1 application, 3 Count
Just for Men Shampoo-In Hair Color, Medium Brown 35, 1 application, 3 Count
Price: $20.91
21 used & new from $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Men... a cautionary tale, September 21, 2008
I am of Nordic descent. This product left my hair looking a very unnatural shade of brown with gold or brassy highlights... not at all like what the color shows on the box. Also, I found the smell of my hair unpleasant for at least a week... a strange chemical smell. I don't know who the 4 previous reviewers are, but this stuff gets no stars from me. It has been 5 days since I emailed the Just For Men help line and still no response. Phone call... forget it they put you on an eternal hold. Terrible product. JMHO
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 8:31 AM PDT