Profile for kpaynter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kpaynter RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
IIT 90450 5 Piece Stainless Scissors Set
IIT 90450 5 Piece Stainless Scissors Set
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $16.45
3 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Now What? Is this a Cruel Joke?, May 6, 2014
Apparently you need to already own a pair a scissors to open the packaging for the 5 Piece Stainless Scissors Set. So now I sit here staring at these 5 scissors through their transparent plastic packaging thinking "Now what?".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 2:48 PM PST

Baxton Studio Stella Crystal Tufted Modern Bed with Upholstered Headboard, King, White
Price: $799.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, March 19, 2014
I wanted something unique, and this is it! It is lower to the ground than I prefer, but I have a small bedroom so this actually helps the room feel more spacious. Assembly takes a little time, but wasn't difficult for two. Because the shape is so square, the crystals aren't "too much" or "too girly," so the bed is very elegant. Extremely pleased.

Riddick
Riddick
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and time, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Riddick (Amazon Instant Video)
Spoiler synopsis: Riddick vs. the wild, followed by Riddick and his dog, followed by Riddick needs a ship. In the end, some people get killed and Riddick is a good guy. Really bad scifi and completely predictable throughout

180s Mens & Womens Unisex Bluetooth Ear Warmer, Black
180s Mens & Womens Unisex Bluetooth Ear Warmer, Black
Offered by Coasters
Price: $68.49
3 used & new from $65.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A little small; Broken headphones, December 15, 2013
Previous reviewers said it these warmers were a tad too small for a man, and they were right. Still, I could have made them work; however, only one of the earpieces had audio...the other was broken. I returned item and decided not to get a replacement.

Purina Tidy Cats non-clumping Breathe Easy Litter, 10-pounds (Pack of 4)
Purina Tidy Cats non-clumping Breathe Easy Litter, 10-pounds (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you really reading reviews on cat litter? Yes, it works., June 30, 2013
You must be a really discerning shopper to be reading reviews on cat litter. Ok, since you are here, I will do my best to give you a breakdown on the quality of this product. If you hate the idea of being a bigger slave than you already are to your cat, then this is the product for you. With this product, you do not have to wade through dirty litter to sift out poop and pee. You simply let little kitty do its thing, and dump it all at an interval that best suits you. For a 1 cat household, I recommend you change at minimum once a week--unless you are mad at kitty and want to enact some revenge.

Does it hold pee? Yes
Does it hold poo? Yes
Will kitty play in it? Yes
Is it suitable in makeshift cigarette ash trays at parties? Yes

As you can see by this careful analysis, this is the product for you. Sure, you can save money by buying the jumbo-sized cat litter at the grocery store, but you know how that goes...litter spills start accumulating in your closet or wherever you store the jumbo bag. This product contains 4-single serving litter bags, minimizing your risk of spill and overall helping you keep a clean, litter-free house.

Not sure what else I say about this. It's plain-Jane cat litter. Enjoy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 4:16 PM PDT

Alice In Chains
Alice In Chains
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why are you reading reviews? It's Alice in Chains. Buy it., June 30, 2013
This review is from: Alice In Chains (MP3 Music)
This album is a must for any grunge/90's/Alice in Chains lovers. Stop reading reviews, and just buy it. Preview the songs if you must.

Metrokane Rabbit 6-Piece Wine Tool Kit, Silver
Metrokane Rabbit 6-Piece Wine Tool Kit, Silver
Offered by Wine Reserve Inc.
Price: $47.99
33 used & new from $30.42

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months using this; Still works great, June 30, 2013
I bought this for my wife for Xmas. We've been using this regularly for 6 months, and no issues yet. On average, we probably open 4 bottles a week. Even if it broke in a year, I would be Ok. Whenever we have parties, guests are really impressed. Worth the buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a great product! Hawaii-tested., June 30, 2013
Rather than buying an underwater camera, I bought a Sony Cybershot and this case for a trip to Hawaii. I spent two weeks snorkeling with this case and never had any problems. My pictures are awesome. You would think the extra layer of plastic would distort the image, but not the case. I also bought a separate camera flotation device/wristband but it wasn't needed...this plastic case retains enough air to keep your camera floating. I did use the Dica Pacs with this. This is a great product, and I highly recommend.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Frustration-Free Packaging - Black
Price: $22.21
16 used & new from $15.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail: Broken Case; Broken iPhone; False Sense of Security, June 30, 2013
This is a poor product. The rubber flaps on the Otter Box covering the ports started ripping off in 3 months. The plastic started breaking off not too long after that. At 6 months, I dropped my iPhone 4s and SMASH...shattered screen. I thought was protecting my iPhone but this case did absolutely nothing accept add bulk to my pocket. I work in an office all day, so it's not like I am that rough on my phone. I am really disappointed in that Otter Box doesn't live up to it's promise and reputation. I will not buy again and will tell others the same.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Please. Please. Please make this a series!, April 27, 2013
What a great show concept! Awesome cast. Infinite potential. Ability to appeal to both sides of the aisle. Look forward to more.

Page: 1 | 2