Profile for Captain Teemo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Captain Teemo RSS Feed

Corsair Vengeance K60 Performance FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000004-NA)
2 used & new from $200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you go mechanical, you don't go back, February 9, 2012
This was perfect for gaming. I play League of Legends and MW3 at the moment. When you swap out the default black WASD keys for the red textured keys, you'll be amazed. It just feels great when I'm playing those games. I love the brushed aluminum look. It makes me feel like it was worth every penny. And if you have never typed on a mechanical keyboard like this, you don't know what you're missing! I'm forced to use this mushy keyboard at work but when I go home to game, it's like night and day!

Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO Gaming Mouse (CH-9000002-NA)
Corsair Vengeance M90 Performance MMO Gaming Mouse (CH-9000002-NA)
Offered by Eonline
Price: $99.00
4 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Deserves 5 Stars... I don't get it.., February 9, 2012
Before I picked up this mouse, I was using the Naga. The fact that there is a place that I can rest my thumb somewhere between battles is very sweet. I love the build quality of this thing. Brushed aluminum on the bottom is a nice touch. All the buttons were laid out in a logical manner. This is a great LOL mouse. I don't get why this doesn't have more stars. If you just get used to the software, you'll be fine. Overall, this is way better than my Naga!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2012 8:39 AM PST