Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Point of Honor [HD]
Point of Honor [HD]

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, January 16, 2015
I could even get through 15 minutes. Terrible accents, atrocious costume design, and stolen plot (I spotted at least Gone With The Wind and North & South in those 15 minutes). So bummed because I love Civil War Era books and movies.

Christmas Decoration S'mores Wine Lover Christmas/Everyday Ornament

Offered by GoodVibeBooks
Price: $22.93
18 used & new from $5.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. But the game pieces are nice, January 8, 2015
We are a Mets/Braves house divided so I was really excited to read this game would pit the girls team against the boys in our house. Come to find out, it's Mets and Yankees. Disappointed. But the game pieces are nice.

The Care and Keeping of You Journal (Revised): for Younger Girls (American Girl)
by Cara Natterson
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $7.07
56 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect companion to the book, January 8, 2015
This is the perfect companion to the book. I love that it isn't just fill-in-the-blank questions, which can be a bit overwhelming for an 8 year old, but includes checklists and fun quizzes. I highly recommend it!

Ariat Women's HRTG R Toe Western Boot, Distressed Brown, 8 C US
Ariat Women's HRTG R Toe Western Boot, Distressed Brown, 8 C US
Price: $151.42
17 used & new from $149.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my new boots!, June 27, 2014
I have an old pair of Ariat ropers that I've abused for over 15 years...yes, you read that right! I love the brand and decided to splurge and get a pair of the Heritage. Sizing - other reviews are dead on that they run small. I wear an 8.5 and have a slightly wide foot but don't normally need to buy wide width. I went with an 8 wide and they fit like a dream! They really are just as comfortable as a old pair of sneakers :) Style - the leather is divine! They have a slightly rugged, distressed look to them and are the perfect shade of brown to go with anything. The minute they were delivered, I put them on with the dress I'd worn to work and headed out the door. They'll look super cute with shorts, jeans and leggings too.

NIV Quest Study Bible: The Question and Answer Bible
NIV Quest Study Bible: The Question and Answer Bible
by Christianity Today Intl.
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $55.56
56 used & new from $29.71

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this bible!, June 9, 2014
This is a WONDERFUL bible for new Christians and for those who want more details or are history buffs. I love reading about the culture and customs during bible times and this has it!

Galaxy Note 3 Car Mount Kit - Custom Fit Car Windshield Mount for Note 3 by Samsung I605 SGH-I717 N7100
Offered by BBX Mounts
Price: $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wobbles and eventually fell apart, June 9, 2014
Spend the money and get the better mount. This one is just not substantial enough to hold a Note 3. It constantly rattled until it eventually fell apart.

Remington S9600 Silk Ceramic Flat Iron, 1-inch, Red
Remington S9600 Silk Ceramic Flat Iron, 1-inch, Red
Price: $26.36
20 used & new from $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Used?, June 9, 2014
The flat iron came in a plain plastic bag. When I opened it, there were scratches and gouges...it's obvious that this was either used or a floor model. I returned it for the HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON and am completely satisfied!

Chicastic Sexy White Satin Corset Lace Up Bustier With Strong Boning - 3-4 XL
Chicastic Sexy White Satin Corset Lace Up Bustier With Strong Boning - 3-4 XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Once I got it on..., June 9, 2014
I was a bit confused with the sizing. I measured (38DD) and decided to go with the 3-4 XL. I wish I had gone down one size. It does work (I needed help getting into it!), but I had to tighten it completely to have any affect. It's nice quality though!

Nine West Women's Rocha Pump,Black Leather,8.5 M US
Nine West Women's Rocha Pump,Black Leather,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat buyer, June 9, 2014
I buy a new pair of these pumps every 6-12 months because I wear them CONSTANTLY! They are a classic black pump that goes with everything and are literally the most comfortable heel I've ever worn. I believe Nine West has re-branded these shoes as the "REGOLA".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3