Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Berny > Reviews

Browse

Berny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 201

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Berny RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ansmann 5035212-US 4-Pack Slimline AA 2850mAh Rechargeable Battery
Ansmann 5035212-US 4-Pack Slimline AA 2850mAh Rechargeable Battery
Price: $15.97
8 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As well as Eneloops Pro, July 23, 2015
First of all, you must charge these batteries before first use.
I bought this 4 pack to try them on a Nikon SB-700 Speedlight, which I normally use with Panasonic Eneloop Pro (2550mAh).
After each flash fire at full power, they are recycling the charge in 2 seconds, just like the eneloops does.
Now Im counting how many shots I can make with one charge.

Jarv Premium Bluetooth® 4.0 Smart heart rate monitor for IPhone 4S / IPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6 , 6+ / IPad Mini / new IPod Touch and other Bluetooth devices (iOS only) Black (Soft strap)
Offered by MobileCityOnline
Price: $34.95
4 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works in Android Lollipop, July 23, 2015
I have easily paired this heart rate monitor with Endomondo on my One Plus One with android Lollipop 5.0.

First try was for a bicycle ride. As I ride with my One Plus One on my back, the bluetooth communication sometimes stops working so heart rate data average is not precise.

I have Endomondo configured to tell me the heart rate every kilometer but as long as the signal is lost Endomondo tells me the same last heart rate.

The band fits me nice and comfortable.

Now what I need is a smart watch in order to control my workout

HP G42 G62 Compaq Presario CQ42 CQ62 Series Laptop Motherboard 595184-001
HP G42 G62 Compaq Presario CQ42 CQ62 Series Laptop Motherboard 595184-001
4 used & new from $76.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worthy, July 9, 2015
I bought one of this motherboard to replace a burned one which last one year, this replacement lasts another year.

Cosmos® High-Performance Mesh Dew Rag Cooling Skull Cap for Riding / Skiing / Motorcycling / Trekking / Mountain climbing or Other Sport Activities (Black)
Offered by Cosmos Tech&Leisure
Price: $7.97
8 used & new from $6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your head, July 9, 2015
Im going to use this under my bicycle vented helmet, the circumference of my head is about 23 inches and it fits very nice

Medium Soft Padded Digital SLR Camera Travel Case/Bag with Clip-on Detachable and Adjustable Strap for Nikon COOLPIX L840, L830, L820, L810, P900, P610, P600, P530, P520, P510, P500, 1 S1, S2, J1, J2, J3, J4, V1, V2, V3, AW1, P7700, P7100, P7000, P100, L310, L120, L110, L100, P90, P80
Offered by SSE Photo & Video
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price, July 9, 2015
Little softer than I thought but it is a very nice bag for its price. I bought it to carry a Coolpix P900 but actually a D7100 with a 18-250 Sigma zoom fits fine (see picture).
Comment Comment | Permalink

Desmond DB-44 44mm Ball Head Arca / RRS Compatible w Pan Lock Tripod & 50mm QR Plate
Offered by OEC Camera Accessories
Price: $79.95
2 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabilizing a D7100, July 9, 2015
I bought this Desmond DB-44 for my D7100 with a 18-250mm lens and it feels sturdy, the knobs are soft and easy to adjust and the movements feels fluid.

Panofix Panorama Bracket
Panofix Panorama Bracket
Offered by PanoFix
Price: $89.00
2 used & new from $68.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Piper picked a pretty pano, July 9, 2015
This review is from: Panofix Panorama Bracket (Camera)
I mounted my D7100 with an 18-250mm Sigma Lens, I had to moved the camera screw and the plastic knobs from its default position and take out the thinnest of two shims which are between the plates in order to align it with the center of the lens. With the adjusting knobs easily found the nodal point and did some shots with the lens at 18mm then stitched them with Panorama Maker software.

Reasonable price, low weight, easy to carry, easy and fast to mount / unmount to the camera and tripod.

The only con is that the bracket is not aligned with the center of the lens when the camera is in horizontal position.
Comment Comment | Permalink

SPANISH LATIN AMERICAN NON-TRANSPARENT KEYBOARD LABELS LAYOUT BLACK OR WHITE BACKGROUND (14x14) FOR DESKTOP, LAPTOP AND NOTEBOOK (Black Background)
Offered by STICKERS 4KEYBOARD
Price: $3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars eÑe Wanted !, July 3, 2015
Along with Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate I can transform an english system and keyboard to spanish and in my case to correct some keys of the actual spanish keyboard which doesn't match with the system layout.

These stickers are a little bit bigger than the keys on my keyboard.

En conjunto con Windows 7 Pro o Ultimate se puede cambiar el idioma del sistema y el teclado a español, en mi caso también corregir algunas teclas del teclado en español que no concuerdan con el sistema.

AMD FD8350FRHKBOX FX-8350  FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor
AMD FD8350FRHKBOX FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor
Price: $164.37
96 used & new from $164.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast for the price, July 3, 2015
uuuf! 8 cores and 4GHz is more than enough for what I need, in combination with an Asus Motherboard M5A97 R2.0, 16 GB 1600MHz Ram,Asus HD770 graphic Card and a Samsung 250GB Solid State Drive. I have a PC for a while.

I use it for Image and Video Editing

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit System Builder OEM | Disc with Frustration-Free Packaging
Price: $134.95
19 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Love Windows 7, July 3, 2015
I tried Windows 8 and maybe I will try Windows 10 but I still prefer Windows 7 because of compatibility with some old software I use. Im not planning to spend more money re buying software or its upgrades.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20