Profile for coolsoup12 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

coolsoup12 RSS Feed

Dukan Diet Recipes: 50+ Attack Phase Recipes and Food Lists
Dukan Diet Recipes: 50+ Attack Phase Recipes and Food Lists
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, July 7, 2013
This is a great book with a good assortment of interesting and delicious recipes. Since getting this book I find myself relying on it again and again. The book makes it very easy for me to plan my food lists for shopping trips. The convenience it offers me and the time it saves me makes it a very good value. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone.

Happily Never After (The Grimm Chronicles Book 2)
Happily Never After (The Grimm Chronicles Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Book, December 29, 2012
Very enjoyable book. I loved this creative rewriting of the Brother's Grimm. A little scary, humorous at times, but above all entertaining. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone.

300-Calorie Meals--Dinner: 30 Days of Low-Calorie Recipes for Health and Weight Loss (Simply Svelte: 30 Days to Thin)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Diet Cookbook, November 14, 2012
This book contains a wide variety of healthy recipes that taste good and are simple to prepare. It has made dieting so much easier by providing so many useable recipes in the 300 calorie range. It has easily become one of my most used cookbooks. I would highly recommend it to anyone concerned about their health and weight.