Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Meredith > Reviews

Browse

Meredith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1058

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meredith RSS Feed (Virginia)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
OXO Good Grips Silicone Travel Pocket for Curling Irons and Hair Straighteners, Pink
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for hot curling irons and flat irons!, February 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This has been a great item to have. My husband was frustrated with me leaving the flat iron on the counter day after day. It just didn't make sense to put it away each afternoon, once I was home from work and it had cooled down. With this sleeve, I can put it in after using it and stow it away in the cabinet. I could hardly feel the warmth after it was in the sleeve.

Other than being slightly sticky inside, sticky enough that I had to work to get the wand in. But once it was in there was no way it would be sliding back out. It also helped when I had to toss it into a suitcase and not worry that it would pop out!

Overall, I very much liked this sleeve and can see it being very useful in the future.

Arf Pets Pet Dog Cat Self - Warming Heating Mat Pad for Beds Crates and Kennels with Soft Polyethylene Foam Core - Available in Wide Variety of Sizes
Offered by DBROTH
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok., January 28, 2016
I had high hopes for this mat as I have 2 chihuahuas that are always shaking, as chihuahuas do. Maybe during this cold winter, they would find solace on a mat that uses their body heat to warm them up?

Honestly, I was disappointed when I took it out of the box due to the thinness and feel. One side seems soft enough. The interior feels like one of those egg crate type foams, but with a harder feel. I set it out with the various beds we have and it was given a fair shake. The pets did go lay on it, but didn't stay long. I truly believe it wasn't plush enough.

I can see this being used happily in the bottom of a crate for a dog/ cat without a bed. The one very BIG drawback is that isn't machine washable and should be spot cleaned. This won't work for me considering I place all of my dog beds and blankets in the washing machines once every 2 weeks. You can see by my photos what just one week of light use from 2 dogs and 2 cats looks like.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Zero Grid Flashlight Travel Umbrella w/ Rotating LED Handle, Automatic & Compact
Offered by Zero Grid™
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, wonderful umbrella., January 28, 2016
This is a great idea for us. We live in a neighborhood and often have kids at the house after dusk and dark. When it is raining, it is tough for the kids to walk each other home while juggling a flash light AND an umbrella. In this past storm, we had a great time trying this item out.

I was so pleased that it came in a travel bag, making it easy to keep clean. My 9 year old immediately took it out and opened it. If it was easy for him, it will be simple for everyone else.

We all tried the umbrella and struggled to pivot the light. But once we got it, it was simple. It still take a minute each time to figure out which was to pivot to adjust the light. It won't be something I do in a hurry.

The umbrella is compact enough to stash in a car. It is big enough to cover one person fully or 2 if they squish together.

I received this product at a discount in order to provide feedback.

Monkeybrother Poop Emoji Pillow Hand Puppets Plush Pillows Toy Decorative Throw Pillows(smiley Face)
Offered by Monkeybrother
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Goofy, but soft and plush., January 28, 2016
I don't get it, but my son was overjoyed to get this pillow/ plush. He couldn't contain himself when I took it out of the box. It is soft and plush. He uses it behind his head when he reads. It is a good size for a 9 year old's bed and we have a lot of fun talking about 'tossing the poo' or 'hand me the poo'. Great fun with those with adolescent comedy needs.

I received this product at a discount in order to provide feedback.

Mouse Pad Wolf Nebula Olokka Brand 5mm Super Thick office&gaming Mouse Pad(9.86 × 7.88 × 0.2inThick)
Offered by OLOKAA
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty., January 28, 2016
Lovely colors, works well with the mouse. My son likes it a lot.

Safe-T-Sport Neoprene Knee Support - Open Patella. Black. 3X-Large
Safe-T-Sport Neoprene Knee Support - Open Patella. Black. 3X-Large
Offered by Prime Health Wellness
Price: $17.95
7 used & new from $12.71

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., January 28, 2016
Wouldn't stay up. Too tight at the bottom, too loose at the top. Knee hole wouldn't stay put. Not sure how something like this would work without velcro wrapping around.

Jellycat Fuddlewuddle Puppy, Medium - 9"
Jellycat Fuddlewuddle Puppy, Medium - 9"
14 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 28, 2016
Sweet, cute and wonderful for my Royalty-loving mother who was thrilled to get Princess Charlotte's puppy!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Child's Stormtrooper Costume, Large
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Child's Stormtrooper Costume, Large
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $17.00
10 used & new from $11.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin but fits well on my big kid., January 28, 2016
Cute costume. One piece with velcro tabs on the back. I bought the largest child size for my husky 9 year old. It fits him well. Would be tough for a cold October/ Halloween costume, but for him to achieve his daily goal of dressing like a Storm Trooper, it was fine.

We thankfully already have a better mask, so this one stayed on the package. The mask is MUCH smaller than the photo would have you believe. If this was my child's head, his entire hairline would be showing over the top. So for us, this was an ok version of what we needed that costs the least amount of money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Panoware I've Got Your Back Funny Stick Figure T-Shirt Black M
Panoware I've Got Your Back Funny Stick Figure T-Shirt Black M
Offered by Panoware
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt if your sense of humor gels with my 12 and 9 year old., January 28, 2016
Cute shirt. My 12 year old daughter AND 9 year old son decided it was the funniest joke ever. As a 43 year old woman, I didn't think it was as great. Medium was perfect fit for my 12 year old (5'2", 130lbs). It has washed well and not faded in color. Fast shipping.

I received this product at a discount in order to provide feedback.

Sentey Headphones with Microphone Audiophile Headset Metal Band for Travel Work Gaming Running Sport Transport Carrying Case Included Over the Ear Cups Rotation Volume Control Musician Ls-4430 Thorx
Offered by Sentey
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $32.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after just one month of use., January 24, 2016
My daughter LOVED these headphones. She got these AND a pair of Skull Candy for Xmas and chose these every time. She kept these at home and took the Skull Candy ones to school. These sound better, feel better and we more compact. HOWEVER, these have broken after exactly one month of use. The plug has become loose and now you must hold it gently and carefully to ensure you can hear all the music out of both speakers.

I receive these in exchange for a review but sadly, can't recommend them. Thankfully I didn't have to pay for them. I would be livid if I had.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20