Profile for lucasg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lucasg RSS Feed

500G 1.1 Lbs. Betaine Trimethylglycine TMG Powder Pure Powder Foil Sealed for freshness. Ultra Pure Powder.
Offered by TheBulkSource
Price: $20.98
2 used & new from $20.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Betaine TMG mixes easily into my post-workout shake, November 4, 2014
Betaine TMG mixes easily into my post-workout shake, it is flavorless and colorless. I have frequently used products with betaine so I cannot say that I have seen amazing results but it is a product that i will continue to include in my supplement regimen.

BulkSupplements Pure L-Carnitine Powder (250 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure L-Carnitine Powder (250 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $19.96
2 used & new from $19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost to keep you "bulking", October 27, 2014
Product arrived fast in an easy to seal zip pouch. Product is tasteless and mixes easily into post workout shake. The supplement game is huge and bulk supplements is an easy way to control how and what you are getting. Loving the low costs per serving as compared to the premixed post work out supplements.

TITLE Tricot Pro Warm-Up Set, M, RY/WH
TITLE Tricot Pro Warm-Up Set, M, RY/WH
Offered by Title Boxing

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh., January 10, 2014
This track suit is very well made and the material is very nice. Why only 3 stars? It runs large, I am 5'7" I run and workout daily and was anticipating using the suit to run to the gym and back. The jacket fits perfect, I was concerned since I normally wear a large shirt (sport coat 46"). I am a 32 waist and the pants fits perfect there, a little roomy, but good. the length on the other hand, the pants are 6" too long. I guess the money I saved from not going to the store to try on and fit a track suit will be spent on alterations since the zipper closure at the bottom will have to be removed and reinstalled. Still a decent quality product.

JD Fisk Men's Moore Oxford,Black Perforated Leather,10.5 M US
JD Fisk Men's Moore Oxford,Black Perforated Leather,10.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size, October 22, 2013
Perfect fit. True to size. Breaking in is no problem. I would recommend these to a friend, just not too many because the style is unique.

Kattee® Men's Vintage Canvas and Genuine Leather Briefcase Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag
Offered by Kattee
Price: $58.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Constructed, October 22, 2013
I have had the bag for just a few weeks and it seems to be working out well. Decent inside storage with zippers. I like the leather and canvas construction it appears that it will be very durable and could last for some time. The bag is small, I have a 13" laptop and it fits with very little room to spare it is perfect for tablets.

Only con it is made in China and ships from China so there is a longer lead time, but hey It is priced right.

Lucky Brand Men's 181 Relaxed Straight Jean in Ol Neptune, Ol Neptune, 33W x 30L

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same ol' luckys, September 21, 2012
I have been wearing Lucky jeans for years, always 181 Relaxed Straight leg. These jeans do not look the same or fit the same. The cut in the waist is 1.5" taller, you either have to pull them up or wear them sagging.

Buddy Products 6044 Personal File Storage Box, Letter, Textured Steel, Black
Buddy Products 6044 Personal File Storage Box, Letter, Textured Steel, Black
Offered by OFFICE CHASE CORP.
Price: $72.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Top Handle, WHY?, August 13, 2012
I was looking for a heavy duty file box since the plastic file boxes give after two months. I should have done better homework before buying these. The top handle design on this box requires the box to be locked in order to pick up the box. Which means you better have your keys at the ready. Both very inconvenient. I will not be buying these again.