Profile for Azuka > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Azuka RSS Feed

SPANX Women's Super Higher Power Nude Long Leg Panty
SPANX Women's Super Higher Power Nude Long Leg Panty
Price: $30.25 - $57.50

4.0 out of 5 stars SPANX In-Power Line Super High-Waist Mid-Thigh Shaper Panty is the BUSINESS!, May 7, 2010
So I received my Spanx today. Of course I had to try them on immediately. Ladies, let me tell you: It works wonders!
* Amped-up, high-waisted tummy-taming panel - HERE IS THE THING, LADIES: I'VE READ IN MANY REVIEWS THAT THE TOP PART SLIDES DOWN. IN ORDER TO PREVENT THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO BUY THE SIZE THAT IS RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT. THERE'S REALLY NO NEED TO BUY A SIZE DOWN BECAUSE THE MATERIAL IS SO TIGHT ANYWAY. I, FOR INSTANCE, WAS IN BETWEEN TWO SIZES. AT FIRST, I WAS TEMPTED TO BUY THE SMALLER SIZE; BUT THANK GOD I OPTED FOR THE LARGER SIZE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MY SPANX AT ALL. PLUS: I CAN IMAGINE THAT A WOMAN WITH A SHORTER TORSO MIGHT FIND THE TOP PART TOO LONG... IT WAS OK FOR ME; MY TORSO IS IN BETWEEN short TO MEDIUM WHEN IT COMES TO LENGTH (IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE). AND WOMEN WITH FAT RIGHT UNDER THE BRA SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE SPANX MIGHT ACCENTUATE THIS BECAUSE THE SPANX ARE SO TIGHT ; SPANX TAKES REALLY GOOD CARE OF THE LOVE HANDLES, THOUGH!!
* Super sleek, cling-free finish - TRUE
* Mega compression zones target tummy, thighs and rear - WELL, IT DID ALMOST NOTHING FOR MY TUMMY, BUT IT HOLD IT IN CONTROL AND SMOOTHED EVERYTHING OUT.
* Unique new design gives rear a lift - SURE DID! MY BOOTY LOOKED AMAZING IN THE SPANX. BOTH IN JEANS AND IN A REALLY TIGHT DRESS. HOWEVER, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND WEARING SPANX UNDER JEANS BECAUSE YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE WHERE THE SPANX END ON YOUR THIGHS.
* Cotton double gusset for ease when nature calls - I REALLY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND USING THIS TINY WHOLE!!!
* Panty lines be gone! Wear as underwear - SEE ABOVE
* Legband-free design prevents bulges on thighs - TRUE
* Streamline your silhouette in waist-cinching skirts and dresses - YEP!! FYI, I HAVE A VERY ATHLETIC FIGURE WITH NO WAISTLINE. THIS BAD BOY REALLY MANAGED TO GIVE THAT HOUR-GLASS FIGURE WE ARE ALL LOOKING FOR!!

CONCLUSION: If you are looking for a body shaper that gives you a nice, tightened silhouette, doesn't create that dreadful mono-butt, and feels relatively comfortable under clothes you don't need to look any further because SPANX In-Power Line Super High-Waist Mid-Thigh Shaper Panty is the BUSINESS!! But ladies, mind your size!! When in doubt, ALWAYS choose the bigger size and you shouldn't have any problems with the SPANX. All in all a good product!
PS: SPANX SHOULD COME UP WITH A VERSION WITH A SHORTER LEG PART. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CAN'T WEAR THOSE SPANX UNDER REAL SHORT DRESSES OR SKIRTS...
Comment Comments (28) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2014 4:34 PM PDT