Profile for Krobe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Krobe RSS Feed (Live Free or Die)

Melissa & Doug Wooden Farm Train
Melissa & Doug Wooden Farm Train
Price: $18.04
63 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this for the toddler set who loves trains, January 2, 2015
My two year old son received this as a gift and loves it. It has the same connectors as the Melissa and Doug Whittle World Airplane and luggage truck. He loves to tow the plane with his train and intermingle the two toys. Highly recommend this for the toddler set who loves trains, planes and trucks.

Melissa & Doug Whittle World Plane and Luggage Carrier Set
Melissa & Doug Whittle World Plane and Luggage Carrier Set
Price: $24.89
35 used & new from $19.23

My two year old son received this as a gift and loves it. It has the same connectors as the Melissa and Doug Farm train. He loves to tow the plane with his train and intermingle the two toys. Highly recommend this for the toddler set who loves trains, planes and trucks.

Whoo-hoo! Whoopee! Funny Poems for Kids
Whoo-hoo! Whoopee! Funny Poems for Kids
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poems for Kids, August 5, 2013
These fun poems are great for older elementary age children with an added benefit of being enjoyable for adults to read with them. Sent a copy to our eleven year old niece for her to enjoy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., March 18, 2008
Not much to say. It works, it's good quality, and it's cheap. I use it for walking the dog on a windy dark road at night.

Logitech Harmony 550 Universal Remote Control (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Logitech Harmony 550 Universal Remote Control (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
11 used & new from $45.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 18, 2008
I had been looking for a programmable remote because I was tired of blank stares when parents or grandparents visited and wanted to watch TV. When my old universal remote started dying I sprung on a deal for this remote. My only prior experience with a Harmony remote was with the 880, I did not like the "peanut" shape or the overall feel of it. However the 550 seemed much more my style and it has been. The software is much faster and easier to use than the last time I used it (late 2006).

Only negatives I have found so far is the center navigation wheel that is the default control for my digital cable channel lineup clicks, which can be annoying when running through a lot of channels. I work around it by using the rubber up and down arrows to jump through the channels a page at a time. I also was unable to rearrange the device order on the LCD screen like you can the activities.

The remote is also not rechargeable which can be a positive or a negative depending on if you mind having a dock station for your remote in the living room.